langston walker -- UPDATE on Page 5

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad its not broken but they were saying on rotoworld that it could be a torn triceps. like the previous poster said, x-rays won't show that. I hope he'll be ok. It would be nice to have him back at RT and Peters were his a$$ belongs

Yeah, I don't think we know anything about how long he may be out. Just have to wait a day or two. Hopefully he's ready for week one but I dont think we can count on that yet.

X'Ray's wont' show torn rotator cuffs or ligament damage.

Since we are talking about the forearm being Xrayed, there are no ligaments or other soft tissue to be worried about....and the rotatot cuff is in the shoulder.

Let's not spread fear unnecessarily - a little anatomical knowledge would go a long way !!

Since we are talking about the forearm being Xrayed, there are no ligaments or other soft tissue to be worried about....and the rotatot cuff is in the shoulder.

Let's not spread fear unnecessarily - a little anatomical knowledge would go a long way !!

But his uvula is shot. He'll never yodel again. So sad, so young.

PTR

guys are going to get injured. we can't really have a team that is so thin that we can't live without walker, can we? good teams keep going with injuries. chambers, step it up. walker is a good player -- but by now, after 10 yrs, the bills have some depth to work with. i think... :w00t:

But his uvula is shot. He'll never yodel again. So sad, so young.

PTR

guys are going to get injured. we can't really have a team that is so thin that we can't live without walker, can we? good teams keep going with injuries. chambers, step it up. walker is a good player -- but by now, after 10 yrs, the bills have some depth to work with. i think... :w00t:

I know but we should have drafted that backup left tackle in round one

we can't really have a team that is so thin that we can't live without walker, can we?

We can, and we do. The Bills did nothing (other than draft a 7th round OT) to improve the OL this offseason. They concentrated on the secondary.

Peters, Parker, Ralph, and his stooge Brandon are holding the fans hostage right now. If Walker is out for any length of time and Peters sits, consider us finished. It's too bad, because I was focusing on Chambers, and he looked pretty damned good. He was getting less help than Walker, and he held up well. He has the potential to be a decent, or perhaps even a good OT. Without Peters, he will be our top OT if Walker is hurt. In other words, we will lose.

That sound you here is our season being flushed down the toilet without Jason Peters, and it just got louder. :w00t:

We can, and we do. The Bills did nothing (other than draft a 7th round OT) to improve the OL this offseason. They concentrated on the secondary.

Peters, Parker, Ralph, and his stooge Brandon are holding the fans hostage right now. If Walker is out for any length of time and Peters sits, consider us finished. It's too bad, because I was focusing on Chambers, and he looked pretty damned good. He was getting less help than Walker, and he held up well. He has the potential to be a decent, or perhaps even a good OT. Without Peters, he will be our top OT if Walker is hurt. In other words, we will lose.

That sound you here is our season being flushed down the toilet without Jason Peters, and it just got louder. :w00t:

good post...but I don't know who this "Peters" you are referring to is

I'm not so sure. Demetrius Bell has looked darn good out there tonight.