A little game to make it to 5:00- just add

stevestojan

Clever... isnt there someone that needs your desperate help trying to figure out who to vote for?

Man, can we please ban these backwoods morons?

77805[/snapback]

I'm not sure why you can't have all of us backwoods morons banned given that half the threads started are things to keep you occupied until you don't need to be occupied anymore.

Basically, yeah.

If i have to stare at this f-gging spreadsheet anymore, Ill go nuts.

and this game is alot better when you're drinking.

77836[/snapback]

Why don't you go to your boss and ask if there's any extra work you can take on to show great initiative. It would be a great opportunity to step up and show leaderhip qualities and...ahhh fuggit, I can't even keep a straight face typing this.

"Just kidding," the clerk said.  "He's actually only here for an hour or two before going to meet his boyfriend, VABills.  I hope you..."

78951[/snapback]

Opps my mistake, his transvetite girlfriend CD Nittam. VaBills was going to castrate him/her.

Opps my mistake, his transvetite girlfriend CD Nittam.  VaBills was going to castrate him/her.

78953[/snapback]

Fair enough... I felt like I should jump to TH's defense, but then I couldn't quite do it fully.

To get back on track

Doug gets bored of this knowledgable clerk and wanders off into the mall where he bumps into...
Donald Trump! Stunned for a moment, he decides to...