(SUW) There is a joke to offend...

ExWNYer

Yeah I get it.  R.Rich is black. And that makes the jokes ok, right?

Not for me it doesn't.  It makes them just as tasteless and bigoted.

You, calling me a retard?  Now that's a joke.

Based on the quality of your posts and your little name trick I'd say you're a waste of good oxygen.  Let R. Rich explain this clever irony himself.

77595[/snapback]

Funny, you are so offended that you feel compelled to stay here to continue to be offended.

Nobody is forcing you to stay here. You can leave whenever you want to leave.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, well after I hang out with EZC and crew, I will be heading over to Lot1, Pole7, thats where my buddies all meet. I'll be sure to stop in and say hi.

Oh, and Joe, do you party with the guys like the Dude, etc?

77425[/snapback]

Yes the velocity room tailgate is SOLID, they tailgate with us!

Funny, you are so offended that you feel compelled to stay here to continue to be offended.

Nobody is forcing you to stay here. You can leave whenever you want to leave.

77604[/snapback]

Not only that but he/she/it is posting rebuttals under the brave name of "Guest". Too offended to register?

This thread was started in good fun and was not meant to cause a firestorm by the likes of the judgemental "Guest". Most of the regular posters on this board know how to laugh at themselves (not just at others ;) ).

Hey, "Guest"...there is an ignore feature. Use it if you intend to stay on this board...it will save you (and the rest of us) some grief. Lighten up, Francis...

Can someone please tell a WOP joke?  Friggin RÛßeÒ had a bunch, and noting for the eyetalians.  These jokes are a friggin joke.

77553[/snapback]

What does the IROC on an IROC Z stand for?

Italian Retard Out Cruisin' (told to me by an Italian friend of mine who also happened to drive an IROC Z at the time ;) )

Not only that but he/she/it is posting rebuttals under the brave name of "Guest". Too offended to register?

This thread was started in good fun and was not meant to cause a firestorm by the likes of the judgemental "Guest". Most of the regular posters on this board know how to laugh at themselves (not just at others  ;) ).

Hey, "Guest"...there is an ignore feature. Use it if you intend to stay on this board...it will save you (and the rest of us) some grief. Lighten up, Francis...

77618[/snapback]

Man this society has become the biggest bunch of pussies. Sooo many sensitive wimps.

What did the Mexican fireman name his two twin boys?

Jose and Hoseb

77635[/snapback]

HOLY CRAP! That's soooooo funny... hahaha ...

new one.. never heard it.. thanks!

Here's one:

Why doesn't Mexico have a Summer Olympic team?

because if they can run, swim, or jump, they're already here!

There is no case under which you could post those lists about Black people and Jewish people and somehow expect that we appreciate the "irony" or your brave anti-PC nature.  Those jokes serve no real purpose other than to berate people and foment further bias.

Simply put. You're an idiot.

Moderator, erase this thread and yank this guy's screen name.

77575[/snapback]

I posted those in the spirit of the original post, which is tongue in cheek. They posted jokes "to offend everyone". Well, I coulnd't let them leave out blacks, could I?

I'm judging by the responses I've read that some are offended while most are not. To those of you who are offended, please know that it wasn't intended to offend anyone. I do apologize to those who did take offense.

See how easy it is to be on the opposite end of an issue without resorting to name calling?

I sure hope the mods/admins don't "yank" my screen name. I like it here.

One for the ladies:

A father and his little boy are peeing together in the bathroom.

The little boy looks over at his dad and says "what's that, Daddy?"

The father says "well, son, it's a penis...and it's the perfect penis."

Later that day, the little boy is out playing with a little girl friend of his.

He says "hey, come here...I want to show you something."

He pulls down his pants and points to himself and says "See this? It's a penis...and if it were two inches shorter, it'd be the perfect penis."

In the fairness of diversity, here are some white people jokes (yes, I'm color-challenged)

(cont.)

77532[/snapback]

Jeez, us white folks are so lame that we don't even have any decent jokes about us.

;)

I sure hope the mods/admins don't "yank" my screen name.  I like it here.

77643[/snapback]

Whoever was offended by anything on here is exactly the type of person I would not want to be at a tailgate with. I am not saying that is a bad thing, but i can just tell for me personally, if someone is that PC, I couldnt hang out with them. I am not saying either, that I need to tell racial jokes to hang out with someone, but I can just tell by the tone of someone who is "offended" (whatever that really means anyway) that I wouldnt enjoy your company. Again, that's just me personally. I know that's not saying alot, but for the love of god - life is short, loosen up a bit!

they won't yank your name, the thread maybe.

Don't get pissed over an unregistered guest either. I laughed at some of these really hard(glad the boss isn't in) others were yucky but where are the POLISH jokes? We can't leave anyone out.

I posted those in the spirit of the original post, which is tongue in cheek.  They posted jokes "to offend everyone".  Well, I coulnd't let them leave out blacks, could I? 

I'm judging by the responses I've read that some are offended while most are not.  To those of you who are offended, please know that it wasn't intended to offend anyone.  I do apologize to those who did take offense.

See how easy it is to be on the opposite end of an issue without resorting to name calling?

77643[/snapback]

Rich...I can't believe I actually let you in my house. ;):devil:

I posted those in the spirit of the original post, which is tongue in cheek.  They posted jokes "to offend everyone".  Well, I coulnd't let them leave out blacks, could I? 

I'm judging by the responses I've read that some are offended while most are not.  To those of you who are offended, please know that it wasn't intended to offend anyone.  I do apologize to those who did take offense.

77643[/snapback]

Racist ;)

they won't yank your name, the thread maybe.

Don't get pissed over an unregistered guest either. I laughed at some of these really hard(glad the boss isn't in) others were yucky but where are the POLISH jokes? We can't leave anyone out.

77651[/snapback]

>Why do they glue the food to the walls at a Polish wedding?

>

> To keep the flies off the bride.

hahha... yeah, the mod's are gonna ban one of the most respected, well-known, level headed posters at the request of some anonymous guest...

now THAT'S good!

By the way, retard, you still don't get the joke.

77578[/snapback]

I totally agree steve...and another thing...isnt it unbelievable that a Guest poster is calling for one of the best posters on TBD to be banned??? Thats a joke.

R.Rich has my support 1000 percent.