(SUW) There is a joke to offend...

ExWNYer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at Lot 1, Pole 6.  Hammer's Lot is just for the opener.

77417[/snapback]

Alright, well after I hang out with EZC and crew, I will be heading over to Lot1, Pole7, thats where my buddies all meet. I'll be sure to stop in and say hi.

Oh, and Joe, do you party with the guys like the Dude, etc?

Q: A black guy and a Mexican guy opened a restaurant.

A: It's called Nacho Mama.

77255[/snapback]

You know what's funny - There was (maybe still is) a Mexican Restaurant in Richmond (Carey St) actually named "Nacho Mamma's."

You know what's funny - There was (maybe still is) a Mexican Restaurant in Richmond (Carey St) actually named "Nacho Mamma's."

77427[/snapback]

Melissa and I had our rehersal dinner at a Mexican place in Utica called "Casa Too Mucha"

Congratulations to R. Rich for his racist narrow list after posts here for years I have added someone to my ignore posts list list for the very first time.  What a great feature.

DRChicago...maybe you should hang around this board for a while and get to learn some of the personalities before casting aspersions. If you did, you'd know R.Rich's sense of humor. Notice how nobody else took offense at his post (or is that "took a fence to his post"? But I digress...).

You see, R.Rich is.....(whispering) African-American.

A black man telling black jokes...sheesh, how racist can you get! If you can't laugh at yourself, then you have serious issues. It's the same reason I tell Catholic, Italian, Irish, and Polish jokes (yes, I'm a mutt...hey I think that also allows me to tell dog jokes!).

If you take offense with stevestojan, no biggie...we all do. He's a piece of stevestojan. :lol::lol: (stick around long enough and you'll understand the meaning of that)

BTW:

Q: How do you get sex in the Catholic church?

A: Become an altar boy.

Q: How do you get a nun pregnant?

A: @$%! her.

Q: What kind of meat do priests eat?

A: Nun.

OMG! Not only am I going to burn in hell, but I've just offended myself! :devil:

77427[/snapback]

There's one in NYC too, up near Columbia (think its on 114th and Broadway)