(SUW) There is a joke to offend...

ExWNYer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What was great about the first post in htis threar was the diversity of 'targets' and the generally good natured ribbing tone.  The most venimous statements were aime at hte powerful and arrogant (BMW bit for example). Congratulations to R. Rich for his racist narrow list after posts here for years I have added someone to my ignore posts list list for the very first time.  What a great feature.

Can't wait to see Willis on the field in under three weeks when I make the treak to Buffalo

77308[/snapback]

I agree with you Doc, r rich is one sick m@#$%^&*()_ but i'm sure one day he will get his..

I agree with you Doc, r rich is one sick m@#$%^&*()_ but i'm sure one day he will get his..

77379[/snapback]

I am? Whatever.

Many of the regulars on this board know me and know just how serious my posts are on this issue. Those who have never met me or don't know me probably just don't get it.

:devil: , I was talking about the "bit", I meant to put it on the chapelle thread...oh well, I thought that was a very humorous skit!

77387[/snapback]

A classic skit, to be sure. The exploding head was a nice touch. I bought season one when it came out and I'll be sure to do the same when season 2 is released.

are you serious?

77392[/snapback]

Does the pope wear a funny hat?

Hell yeah 6:00am - I'll have my dad drop me off at perkins. I'll do the same routine as last time, party with you guys till about 10:00, then go meet the people that are going to the game to meet me there! :devil:

Now, now.  Be nice.  They probably just don't know me. 

[Hint:  take a look at my profile.  That'll give you a clue as to how racist I am.]

77401[/snapback]

Huh? I can't see you behind that giant black dude....

I need a better picture.