ExWNYer

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, you are clueless

77390[/snapback]

Me Clueless? You are showing your ignorance. I just found out RR is a black man. So that makes it OK? When I read what he posted it made me sick. I live in one of the most racially divided cities in America. It is in the news every day; The R word is always brought up on every political or legal issue. I don't spend my life on this board posting 1000's of times a month, and I don't know or don't want to know the personal backgrounds. I found RR post out of line whether he is black, blue, yellow, red or republican.

I cannot believe that the post is still out there.

Just my thoughts...

When I read what he posted it made me sick.

77706[/snapback]

Really? It really made you sick?

What a blast you must be at a party.

And no, Im not saying you have to tell racial jokes to be "fun". What I am saying is that if a black man mockingly tells black jokes, and the idea of it makes you sick, you are so damn PC that you must annoy yourself sometimes with it.

I think some white people are ultra PC sometimes because they think it scores them points with soceity.

So since you're tossing stereotypes, now it's OK?

77711[/snapback]

Listen Redneck, it was meant to be facetious, do you know what that means, Sorry I forgot the proper smiley face... I'm sure you know plenty of Eskimo jokes.. FOAD

RRich, is October Black Hatred month?

So you are a bigot and proud of it?  Pretty shameful.

How do you enjoy football with all those "jungle bunnies" running around out there?

77715[/snapback]

No Dennis, I don't hate myself. In fact, I don't hate.

Am I a bigot? For the umpteenth time, no. It was a joke.

Jungle bunnies? Man, I haven't heard that in a while. Anyway, check out the post I made where I explained what I inteded to do with the post. Sorry it got to you.

Really? It really made you sick?

What a blast you must be at a party.

And no, Im not saying you have to tell racial jokes to be "fun". What I am saying is that if a black man mockingly tells black jokes, and the idea of it makes you sick, you are so damn PC that you must annoy yourself sometimes with it.

I think some white people are ultra PC sometimes because they think it scores them points with soceity.

77713[/snapback]

The response shows your ignorance as well, but you show it in all 8000 plus posts. Looks like your hands are getting sticky on the keyboard again, from doing what you do best, better go wash them..

Listen Redneck, it was meant to be facetious, do you know what that means, Sorry I forgot the proper smiley face... I'm sure you know plenty of Eskimo jokes.. FOAD

77716[/snapback]

Gee Jim, you seem like a really great guy. Spectacular amount of irony when a touchy douchebag from the deep south throws in a couple of racial epithets like "Redneck" and "Eskimo" at someone he never met after being pissy about someone doing something similiar just a few minutes earlier.

I'd tell you to look up "hypocrite" in the dictionary, but your mirror is a better place to search.