Channel 13 in Rochester is reporting.....

Luvbills

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth -- I caught that report on Channel 13 last night at 11:00. It was the stand-in/weekend sports anchor Kevin Roche who reported it.

He said it after a story they did on Robert Royal and the trash talking he's been doing with George Wilson at camp. They did a short segment on the Bills Camp and it was followed by a statement along the lines of "According to our sources, Jason Peters is reported to be in Orchard Park tonight." That was it -- then they moved on.

I also have to think there are people on Jason Peters watch at the airport and would be surpised as hell if no one reported this to other media types in Buffalo -- but don't shoot the messenger. The thread that was started was completely accurate. Granted the report seems more like speculation/wishful thinking than actual fact -- but it was reported on air none-the-less.

OK, this is the honest to God truth...I sent Catalana an email and he promptly responded:
I have 2 sources telling me he was in OP. But I have a very good Bills source telling me there has been no contact at all between the Peters camp and the Bills. There is no speculation at all that he is going to report. But he is in WNY and that can't hurt

The second part of that matches what I've been told this morning -- the Bills aren't budging, and it's up to him to make the first move.

Maybe he just stopped by his place in OP to mow the lawn or something?

The second part of that matches what I've been told this morning -- the Bills aren't budging, and it's up to him to make the first move.

Maybe he just stopped by his place in OP to mow the lawn or something?

The timing fits with what I have been thinking all along, too. I figured that this is about the time that Parker would have Peters into camp. They wanted to show the Bills that they really can't live without Peters (starting Walker at LT and Chambers at RT) and then see if the Bills would then begin to cave. After one game it was pretty evident. Add to that the injuries, and if the Bills are not going to cave when they are down to three healthy tackles, Parker must take that into consideration. He probably has a better idea of the Bills resolve on this, and he will soon have his client in camp. I thought it was going to be after the first game but perhaps it will be after the second.

The Bills have done the right thing all along on this. Although I still believe in the long run, when Peters gets his big contract, probably next year, the threat of this holdout or a second one will have ultimately helped Parker and Peters get more money. Just an opinion and impossible to know without being in the room.

While im not saying this post is false, I will however say, with the thin OL we have right now. Peters new deal is most likely in the works. I really wouldnt be shocked if he is in Orchard Park.

But wouldnt he be at St John Fisher instead of 1 Bills Dr? Just wondering.......

Id get a lot more excited if he does show and we can move the OL back to its normal formation!

And let me add this real quick. Didnt gordong another board member report something, and he had like 30 posts max and everyone was all over him saying you are not credible youre just saying it to start crap and the report turned out to be true....

point being dont hold posts count against a poster if they report something.

I don't know if anyone will read this since it reads I have under 100 posts but....did anyone hear or read that Steven Jackson was getting fed up with his agent.

ps - I have been a member since 2005 but had to send last computer back to previous company....So now you have to read it!!! :wallbash:

I don't know if anyone will read this since it reads I have under 100 posts but....did anyone hear or read that Steven Jackson was getting fed up with his agent.

ps - I have been a member since 2005 but had to send last computer back to previous company....So now you have to read it!!! :wallbash:

Link????? or else :wallbash:

:worthy:

No link - I have a buddy in St. Louis who mentioned it to me yesterday. He is not the biggest Rams fan so that is why I was wondering if anyone else heard rumblings of this.

Sorry to do this but......I need a picture of your buddy in front of some monument in St. Louis area otherwise........ :wallbash: :wallbash: :worthy:

:lol: