What do you Bills fans do for a living in order to attend Bills games?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Bills fans, lets here how you make a living in order to maintain your fetish with the Buffalo Bills and how you are able to make enough mula to attend games......? Its always nice to get to know others on the boards.

Myself......I'm a State Employee for New York for the OMRDD ( Office of Mental Retardation & Developmental Disabilities ). I work at an all Female behavioral home. Basically I work with women who are not mentally stable enough to be in prison. I try to rehab them into being able to live on their own and get them more invovled with the community.

Looking forward to seeing what others do for a living around here......

:huh:

Like my father before me, I clean up ashes in the shipyard.

I am a Tanker Operator (the ones that carry your fuel and other chemicals from coast to coast) My company does work with Jamie Nails' company as well, but I have never met the guy at least I think I didnt.

I live in South Florida and have not missed the Bills/Fins game in 12 years. I try to make it back as often as I can. Was at the Miami game in Buf last year.

Going to be there Monday night against Cleveland for sure.

And no I dont get free gas and I cant get you any.

I am a Tanker Operator (the ones that carry your fuel and other chemicals from coast to coast) My company does work with Jamie Nails' company as well, but I have never met the guy at least I think I didnt.

I live in South Florida and have not missed the Bills/Fins game in 12 years. I try to make it back as often as I can. Was at the Miami game in Buf last year.

Going to be there Monday night against Cleveland for sure.

Can you get me any free gas?

I teach High School Social Studies. Living here in Colts country forces me to watch my beloved Bills on Sunday Ticket 15 times a year, except for the home opener, which my little bro' and I attend every year. We have cousins who live in Orchard Park, right at one mile from the stadium, and they let us crash with them for one long weekend every year. Not complaining about Sunday Ticket--it's been awesome to be able to see every Bills game for the past 15 seasons, but there's absolutely nothing like being at the Ralph, especially for the home opener. Go Bills! P.S. Anyone else out there who thinks the Bills throwback uni's should be made 1st string?