Thursday night's practice--(my way)

Thanks to the D & C newspaper printing that autographs were after the practice it was perfect because they signed BEFORE as usual. The airhorn signaled the players to the autograph fence at 6:30. You would have thought they were all out of shape and 80 years old as they dragged themselves over to the CHAIRS set up for them. Yes, last year they started giving the chairs for that long 15-20 mins of signing for the fans. But GOD I love the full session autograph night. My mission as always was to get all the players pictures for the 2008 season and I only missed out on one. Josh Reed was not there last night. I guess he was in treatment for his back.

JP was late getting to the session so I skipped him and went back after I reached my goal #99. Trent's line was the longest followed by Poz, Lynch and Evans then lines were extremely short for the rest. A co-worker took 4 8x10's to hopefully get signed and he managed to get 3 of the 4 in the 20 min time limit. Jack stood in line to get JP on a small jersey for the tailgate. You never know he might start games for us this year. As the saying goes you are only one injury away from playing.

When the gun sounded to close the autograph the team looked like the fountain of youth was discovered and they were 12 years old. The sharpies were quickly tossed and they sprinted to the practice field. You gotta love it. Boys will be boys.

Prior to the session I finally got to catch up with Jeff Burris. He still makes my heart flutter with excitement when I see him. I wish one could bottle that feeling. He is doing great, still has his business and loves coaching the defensive backs at a high school in Indy.

OH, it did NOT rain as predicted either.

For the newbies - my reports never give the X's & O's I would much rather tell about my ode to spandex. Yes, white and tight on the guys you can see if they have cheek dimples when they bend over. :D:censored: Oh training camp - there's nothing like it. This one was worth every penny of the $48 in gas for the trip. Balls were caught, tipped and dropped. Well footballs that is :sick::lol:

GO BILLS - it's only a day away

For the newbies - my reports never give the X's & O's I would much rather tell about my ode to spandex. Yes, white and tight on the guys you can see if they have cheek dimples when they bend over. :lol::wallbash: Oh training camp - there's nothing like it. This one was worth every penny of the $48 in gas for the trip. Balls were caught, tipped and dropped. Well footballs that is :doh::doh:

:angry:

oh my, JUST GOT THE PIX FROM CAMP OUT OF THE ONE HOUR...$80. This is why you never hear about me going on a vacation. Bills Camp is my vacation. It cost me $500-$800 a season but I LOVE my Bills. Some of the poses are so cute. Others you can almost read their expressions. "who is this old lady anyway"

I have several pix of Greer's butt. I was using up the end of a roll of film. I'm going to ask him to sign a few. Cablelady I'll get one for you. I'm going to camp again Monday night to give the players their copies.

Prior to the session I finally got to catch up with Jeff Burris. He still makes my heart flutter with excitement when I see him. I wish one could bottle that feeling. He is doing great, still has his business and loves coaching the defensive backs at a high school in Indy.

OH, it did NOT rain as predicted either.

For the newbies - my reports never give the X's & O's I would much rather tell about my ode to spandex. Yes, white and tight on the guys you can see if they have cheek dimples when they bend over. :lol::wallbash: Oh training camp - there's nothing like it. This one was worth every penny of the $48 in gas for the trip. Balls were caught, tipped and dropped. Well footballs that is :angry::doh:

You're a TRIP!! LOL! :lol:

Thanks, Cindy! :doh:

oh my, JUST GOT THE PIX FROM CAMP OUT OF THE ONE HOUR...$80. This is why you never hear about me going on a vacation. Bills Camp is my vacation. It cost me $500-$800 a season but I LOVE my Bills. Some of the poses are so cute. Others you can almost read their expressions. "who is this old lady anyway"

I have several pix of Greer's butt. I was using up the end of a roll of film. I'm going to ask him to sign a few. Cablelady I'll get one for you. I'm going to camp again Monday night to give the players their copies.

FILM!!! Cindy ya have to go digital than ya can blow up the shots :lol:

"cheek dimples"???

wait... no... I think... yup... I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Come on you guys for years have gone ga-ga over cheerleaders, models and movie stars. Mostly on the off topic boards but I just love my Bills. Don't you remember babe of the week or other such things. We girls sat quietly by and let you have your fun.

Oh and film -- I don't have to blow up the shots. That's what the zoom is for. OR field glasses OR just call the player over a oh my don't get me started. Sometime I'll tell you what I did to Kent Hull.

Come on you guys for years have gone ga-ga over cheerleaders, models and movie stars. Mostly on the off topic boards but I just love my Bills. Don't you remember babe of the week or other such things. We girls sat quietly by and let you have your fun.

Hey, whatever -um- turns you on!! :lol: