Official "I will be at the Tailgate" thread

Just Jack

Mary and I will be there. Tailgate fees paid.

And I ask you all who do attend to come to the table under the tent and register, get the arm band, name tag and pay the slight fee that covers the tent, chairs, water, food that we all donate, extra parking spaces for us to gather.

It's a great time and very reasonable.

Mary and I will be there. Tailgate fees paid.

And I ask you all who do attend to come to the table under the tent and register, get the arm band, name tag and pay the slight fee that covers the tent, chairs, water, food that we all donate, extra parking spaces for us to gather.

It's a great time and very reasonable.

For those who did NOT know, the space taken by the tent, tables, chairs, and the lawn area where people grill food or just hang out are paid for by the "tailgate fee". Those would be prime rented parking spots if we did not use them for TBD.

Something to think about when you stop by and see the "bucket". :cry:

• 2 weeks later...
I will be there, and hopefully my sister will be able to bring my son so that I don't have to :(

Nope sister is not coming, so my son will be with me Saturday night and all of Sunday.

I love my son and all, but this kinda sucks. :)

All of you except guff of course. :nana:

I always wondered what gems of wisdom your father passed on to you, to memorialize his words to you by assigning them to your sig line is one of the best gestures one could honor his father with.

"fat, drunk and stupid are no way to through life Randy"

My wife, Monique, two sons, Christopher and William, and myself will be at the tailgate and going to the game. I expect two of my sisters who live locally to also meet us at the tailgate though they are not going to the game. I will send the coin now - how much and to whom should I send it for 6 people? Jack - I know you mentioned collecting it at the tailgate but it's always good to have the $ beforehand when making purchases.

Nope sister is not coming, so my son will be with me Saturday night and all of Sunday.

I love my son and all, but this kinda sucks. :wallbash:

Just do what I do when I'm with my kids....

Just drink one glass of water for every 3 beers your drink. It helps rehydrate your body while you drink so that you can drink more and the beer buzz is in your head but not as heavy...

Off course the only down size is having to go to the bathroom more often...

SID