The knives on the bus

Well, that's not good enough. It is outrageous that people are denied the right to effectively defend themselves and others when something akin to this happens. A madman knows he can get control over an area and no one can stop him. I don't advocate the OK Corral, but fer Christ' sake! Police, fully 90 percent of the time show up after the crime is committed and/or the perp is gone --- that includes property crimes and violent crime. After this state had a couple of home invasions where families were killed, more people have been getting permits and taking marksmanship classes. You can only hope that the Harper govt ends the abject failure that is the handgun ban (a ban that came after the Canadians required registration but said there wouldn't be a ban --- make no mistake, America, your rights are taken away in small steps). Only thing it does is make the criminals more brazen.

I don't think he has enough control to get anything concrete actually done and the rest of Canada that is liberal. Then you come to Quebec where they oppose everything in Ottawa strictly due to language issues.

The only reason imo that conservatives were elected was because of the scandal during Chretiens rein in office.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it with buses?

:blink:

My wife's story:

One time on a Greyhound from BFLO to Champaign, IL years ago, my wife tells of a bizzaro story of this Spanish speaking man... In a blinding blizzard down I-57 (transfer was in Chicago), this man starts flipping out... Demanding that the bus stop and let him off... All in a mix of Spanish and English... The guys eventually calms down and the bus continues to creep along in the snowstorm... The man takes a seat, you guessed it... The empty seat next to my wife (finace at the time)... And begins to clean his shoes! :blink::blink::blink:

WTF? I think my wife said that she was in shock more than anything... :lol:

Gotta admit that this recent "bus story" takes the cake though. ;);)

With this recent story... Why didn't somebody jump him when the knife went "into" his victim... But, then again?... Most were probably in shock...

I believe that the great majority of people who take the time to apply for a concealed carry permit and spend $500-$1000 on a firearm take the time to practice and would be smart enough to make sure they have a clear shot. Contrary to what you would like to think, we aren't all trailer park hicks who are just lookin to shoot somethin up. Nobody is forcing you to help someone out in a deadly situation, but some people would like that option.

No?

Do we really need people like these carrying a gun with them EVERYWHERE they go???

I didn't think the story could get worse, considering a guy decapitated another human being, but the original stories when used the word "carved" I didn't consider that he was carving AND EATING! sick man, just sick...

CNN.com Link

from the article "A police officer at the scene reported seeing the attacker hacking off pieces of the victim's body and eating them, according to a police tape leaked on the Internet."

I have no real desire to listen to this police tape, but I am sure someone will find this recording on the internet.

Yes we do. Millions of Americans carry legal, concealed weapons everyday.

Friggin' whiny liberals.

Hey not all liberals are for weapons control. Personally, I still wish that duels were legal :lol:, but instead we have pussified our country to the point where you can't even have a fight in school without a cop intervening at some stage. I remember being able to slam this one kids head against a bus after he tried to jump me, and he got in trouble for starting the fight and I got no consequences. Even for self-defense the kid will earn a mandatory 10 day suspension nowadays :unsure:

Yes we do. Millions of Americans carry legal, concealed weapons everyday.

Friggin' whiny liberals.

Waaaaaaaa I can't carry my gun into the Dairy Queen waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! By the way you do realize that guns are a subconscious phallic symbol right??????

Waaaaaaaa I can't carry my gun into the Dairy Queen waaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! By the way you do realize that guns are a subconscious phallic symbol right??????

Actually we can carry our guns into the Dairy Queen. I wish I could say that your ignorance on the subject was surprising. You do know that playing psychiatrist on a web board is a sign of being a giant douche right?

Ooh, more liberal "intelligence". And I live in Alaska. I can carry my gun pretty much everywhere. Without any permit or training. Welcome to freedom.

Why don't you go back and tell the people who used their own weapons to found this country that they did it using "phallic symbols"?

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why you're "lil" annie.

Actually we can carry our guns into the Dairy Queen. You do know that playing psychiatrist on a web board is a sign of being a giant douche right?

No it's not, going to Dairy Queen with a gun makes you a giant douche, and hijacking a thread about a horrible crime in a Canada to spout off about American gun politics makes you the biggest douche.

Ooh, more liberal "intelligence". And I live in Alaska. I can carry my gun pretty much everywhere. Without any permit or training. Welcome to freedom.

I don't blame you then, I mean at any moment an eskimo can come out of nowhere and beat you with their snowshoes!