Rush Limbaugh interested in the Rams?

And how does he plan on coming up with the money?

It says the contract he is on is paying him $300 million, and he ahs no debt, so unless he also has about 2-3 times that amount in the bank/invested, I think he might want to focus on the Blues or the Cardinals first, then move up to the Rams

It says the contract he is on is paying him $300 million, and he ahs no debt, so unless he also has about 2-3 times that amount in the bank/invested, I think he might want to focus on the Blues or the Cardinals first, then move up to the Rams

I'm pretty sure he has a few other contracts he has previously fulfilled.

That $300M contract expires next year and he just signed a $400M contract. Throw in a few good investments and he likely could do it.

You mean there are NFL teams that have no debt?

That $300M contract expires next year and he just signed a $400M contract. Throw in a few good investments and he likely could do it.

When you've got that kind of bread all you have to do is rub it together and watch it multiply!

The fact that a blowhard demagogue hypocrite who spews an unending stream of innuendo-laced effluvium couched in moral outrage and self-righteousness can make that kind of money is undeniable proof that a huge percentage of the people living in this country aren't even as smart as their own dogs.

The fact that a blowhard demagogue hypocrite who spews an unending stream of innuendo-laced effluvium couched in moral outrage and self-righteousness can make that kind of money is undeniable proof that a huge percentage of the people living in this country aren't even as smart as their own dogs.

you don't like him?