www.SayNoToToronto.com

That has to be the most poorly conceived website I've ever seen.

The arguments are crap, the stories appear made up (especially the one about Golisano, Toronto, the Bills leaving but becoming an expansion team in the future), and it looks like pure hell.

That said, I agree with the above poster. Dipping at least SOMEWHAT into the vast corporate purse in southern Ontario is perhaps the best way the organization can guarantee its continued viability.

Interesting...

www.SayNoToToronto.com

Gotta love the Internet. A bogus street address and phone number for a (most likely) non-existent registrant--all for $9.95!

Registrant address:

4824 Oak Street

Buffalo, New York 22222

United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com'>http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: SAYNOTOTORONTO.COM

Created on: 11-Feb-08

Expires on: 11-Feb-09

Last Updated on: 11-Feb-08

affilated with:

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: BUFFALOBILLSOFTORONTO.COM

Created on: 18-Dec-07

Expires on: 18-Dec-08

Last Updated on: 18-Dec-07

So why isn't Ralph accepting offers for the club? Seems smelly to me, that's all. Badly designed website or not, there is something truly stinky about RWs motives and we all know it. I bet it turns out to be true.

Don't worry, the guy who's working for the hedge fund manager will solve our problems...

So why isn't Ralph accepting offers for the club? Seems smelly to me, that's all. Badly designed website or not, there is something truly stinky about RWs motives and we all know it. I bet it turns out to be true.

Why should he accept offers for the club? Is he required to sell one of the great loves of his life because he is old?

why would he sell it if he already, reportedly, has a plan in place for after he passes away for keeping the team in Buffalo?

Say No to Toronto... and watch the Bills get moved by 2010

is how that sentence should end.

do people not realize that the Toronto games are our big chance to KEEP the team in Buffalo?

Dr. Dankenstien.. you used to post a lot of idiocy around here. I'm glad to see common sense is starting to permeate into your postings.

Gotta love the Internet. A bogus street address and phone number for a (most likely) non-existent registrant--all for $9.95!

Falsifying registrations are illegal. Someone ought to report it to his truant officer.

www.SayNoToToronto.com = WNY's Maginot Line

This kind of thinking won't work folks!

I have nothing against Toronto, but I certainly don't want the Bills to move there. I really think Bills fans should be proactive, and start "making some noise" about this issue, now...before all the wheels are in motion to send the team packing.

It seems a lot of people are resigned to it, or are of the thinking that "it could never happen"...Buffalo, and Bills fans should do everything they can to bring attention to this whole thing now. We lost a big time, powerful Bills advocate in Tim Russert...I have emailed sports talk radio hosts, and called a few, to bring the issue up. Most have been condescending, with snarky comments about Buffalo. The reason we need the "surge" now, is because, nothing has been set up (so far as we know). This Toronto agreement could be interpreted as the first step. We need to put the leauges feet to the fire now, and get assurances that the Bills aren't going to move....no matter how much money could be made elsewhere. I know it sounds polly-annish (sp?), but I have been through losing a favorite team once (the Braves), and I think the Bills moving elsewhere, would leave a huge void for a lot of us, as much as we pretend it wouldn't...lets not get to that point where we are resigned to our team leaving...lets not be the "aint' that cute" story on ESPN, about 20 Bills fans showing up for a rally....the Bills have a great fan base, and great fans...we deserve better than that.

I have nothing against Toronto, but I certainly don't want the Bills to move there. I really think Bills fans should be proactive, and start "making some noise" about this issue, now...before all the wheels are in motion to send the team packing.

It seems a lot of people are resigned to it, or are of the thinking that "it could never happen"...Buffalo, and Bills fans should do everything they can to bring attention to this whole thing now. We lost a big time, powerful Bills advocate in Tim Russert...I have emailed sports talk radio hosts, and called a few, to bring the issue up. Most have been condescending, with snarky comments about Buffalo. The reason we need the "surge" now, is because, nothing has been set up (so far as we know). This Toronto agreement could be interpreted as the first step. We need to put the leauges feet to the fire now, and get assurances that the Bills aren't going to move....no matter how much money could be made elsewhere. I know it sounds polly-annish (sp?), but I have been through losing a favorite team once (the Braves), and I think the Bills moving elsewhere, would leave a huge void for a lot of us, as much as we pretend it wouldn't...lets not get to that point where we are resigned to our team leaving...lets not be the "aint' that cute" story on ESPN, about 20 Bills fans showing up for a rally....

while we're all making some noise about how we dont like it, what is our leverage? what do we tell them?

or should we just call and whine about it?

heres the real deal: if the league wants to move the team, theyre going to move the team. we, as fans, cant do much about it. thats not resigning. thats knowing the motivation of the league (money).

the fact is, buffalo is a small TV market. we could sell out every bills game for the next 10 years and the league wouldnt make as much money as having the Bills play in an empty stadium in LA.

get behind the toronto games. they are our only chance at keeping the team in WNY.

the good news is that the slow ticket sales for the Toronto games shows the league that TO isnt really interested in having a team there. but they do like coming down and spending money at our stadium. if the team was playing 1 game a year in LA then Id be worried. but all they are doing now is trying to grow the fanbase to the size of a "normal" city's.