www.SayNoToToronto.com

while we're all making some noise about how we dont like it, what is our leverage? what do we tell them?

or should we just call and whine about it?

heres the real deal: if the league wants to move the team, theyre going to move the team. we, as fans, cant do much about it. thats not resigning. thats knowing the motivation of the league (money).

the fact is, buffalo is a small TV market. we could sell out every bills game for the next 10 years and the league wouldnt make as much money as having the Bills play in an empty stadium in LA.

get behind the toronto games. they are our only chance at keeping the team in WNY.

the good news is that the slow ticket sales for the Toronto games shows the league that TO isnt really interested in having a team there. but they do like coming down and spending money at our stadium. if the team was playing 1 game a year in LA then Id be worried. but all they are doing now is trying to grow the fanbase to the size of a "normal" city's.

I don't really mind the idea of the Bills playing a game a year in Toronto...but, if the things do take off, there will be absolutely no motivation for the next franchise owner to keep the team in WNY. Sorry, I like the intellectual approach, in most cases....but this is a very emotional issue (which sports prey on). So, no, a little whining isn't going to hurt, and may get some response. I think the Bills need to have a high profile advocate in the media. Someone like, say, a Chris Berman.