Can anyone tell me how Chris Ellis is looking in the pass rush?

-- his head is swimming

-- he's thinking instead of reacting

-- he looks lost out there

Probably one or more of those apply to Ellis right now.

Thanks Coach eball...

Special Note: You can purchase Coach eball's book of training camp cliche's on amazon.com Part of the proceeds from sale of the book benefit the Hank Bullough School of Strategic Coachspeak..a non-profit headquarted in Orchard Park, NY.

I haven't heard anything about him other than Perry Farrell saying he needed to be pushed during OTA's. Not a good sign. :P

Wasn't that one of the knocks on him pre-draft? That he had some motivational issues?

I haven't heard anything about him other than Perry Farrell saying he needed to be pushed during OTA's. Not a good sign. :P

I think I also heard Perry Farrell say, "He was caught stealing , once, when he was five, he didn't trust stealing, was as simple as that."

Great, another Corey Moore/Brandon Spoon/Gabe Northern in the making. If its not a DB, I don't have much faith in any defensive player we draft.

I don't ever recall hearing that Spoon had motivational problems. He actually made a pretty good contribution as a rookie, got hurt, the front office signed Fletcher and that was pretty much it for him in Buffalo.

Spoon didnt do bad he got hurt....um he was a 4th round pick and started for us in his rookie season thats preety good i used to like him alot

Yea, that was too bad, he was coming along, I liked him a lot as well

Yea, that was too bad, he was coming along, I liked him a lot as well

Spoon had the unfortunate affliction of muscle groups routinely getting ripped from his skeletal frame - I have always suspected there was something 'unnatural' with his body that facilitated that... :worthy: