Best Pizza ???

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son and I are coming for the Jets game and want to grab some pizza for the road trip home. I figured if anyone could help us, it would be you guys and gals!! So WHERE is the best pizza to be found close to the stadium?????

It's been years since I've been in town, but I seem to remember Santoro's in Hamburg. Pizza and wings. Dee-lish!

My son and I are coming for the Jets game and want to grab some pizza for the road trip home. I figured if anyone could help us, it would be you guys and gals!! So WHERE is the best pizza to be found close to the stadium?????

How about Jimmie's Pizza in Hamburg? Owned by ex-Bill Tim Anderson. What better pizza than one made by an ex-Bill?

PTR

If you don't want to go downtown (La Nova, Just Pizza), Blasdell Pizza is phenomenal and about a 5 minute drive. Nino's is also pretty good. Pizza up in New England where I'm at doesn't even come close. Enjoy!

Another vote for Blasdell. Santoro's on Camp Rd closed a long time ago

If you're coming in, you should consider at least driving another 10 or 15 minutes to get the best possible pizza. My personal favorites are Picasso's (Williamsville, Lancaster, East Aurora, West Seneca) and Sorrentino's (Village of Williamsville). Local favorites are Bocce's, Just Pizza, and La Nova. I am not too familiar with places by the stadium.

I COMPLETELY FORGOT - Who cares about taste and quality? Come to a place where after a long day on the job, you can set down your hard hat and enjoy pizza from our very own Tim Anderson, at Jimmies Pizza (39 Buffalo St, Hamburg, NY). Try his specialty pizza, "Stood Up At the Line," which consists of a whole lot of nothing.

This contest is over. The best pizza is the pizza you get from that stand on the side of the road near the stadium, accross from Mulligan's (which has amazing wings BTW), that sets up after each home game. Can't remember what it's called, but I think the sign said New York Style Pizza. $3 a slice, amazing and delicious. Probably the best pizza I have ever had, I kid you not, and pizza is my favourite food.

This contest is over. The best pizza is the pizza you get from that stand on the side of the road near the stadium, accross from Mulligan's (which has amazing wings BTW), that sets up after each home game. Can't remember what it's called, but I think the sign said New York Style Pizza. $3 a slice, amazing and delicious. Probably the best pizza I have ever had, I kid you not, and pizza is my favourite food.

.......If only we could get good NY style Pizza in Chicago.

If you don't want to go downtown (La Nova, Just Pizza), Blasdell Pizza is phenomenal and about a 5 minute drive. Nino's is also pretty good. Pizza up in New England where I'm at doesn't even come close. Enjoy!

I haven't been back home in a decade, but yeah, if Nino's is still around, find it. Best pizza in town. I still dream of Nino's as I try my best to stomach the pizza here in Albuquerque.

No contest: Casa di Pizza on Elmwood Ave. in the city. It's not the closest to the stadium, but when I make my trip to Buffalo for the Monday night game that's where you'll find me the day before.

I came home after 7 years and had to have Bocce's and man it was so good.

Not sure its close enough to the stadium for your tastes, but my favorite is Pizza Junction.

Not once have I returned to WNY for any event and not stopped in on Erie Ave. in NT. Their fingers are outstanding as well!! Grew up with the sister owners.

They ship anywhere in the U.S.