What Bills' collectible(s) do you value the most?

My opening day ticket, coin and card from the inaugural season at 'Rich'

2 stadium seats that I mounted and watch Bills games from

3 Letters from Marv Levy

The photo of Jim Kelly signing my son's jersey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say an autographed (Peace to you, OJ) picture of OJ. Got it in the mail from the Bills when I was just a kid. Had a great poster of him in my room too. Took a lot of grief for that in CA.

I'd have to say an autographed (Peace to you, OJ) picture of OJ. Got it in the mail from the Bills when I was just a kid. Had a great poster of him in my room too. Took a lot of grief for that in CA.

My best friend growing up, still has an arm cast, signed by OJ, at the Boulevard Mall.

I'd have to check the specific year/brand, but my most valuable to me item is a Peerless Price trading card, picture taken after 9/11, it shows him coming out of the tunnel with the American flag. You can see me easily standing behind him on the field.

Favorite? That's a tough one...

Would have to be my collection-my autographed collection-of used Walt Corey swizzle sticks. I have them housed in a custom lucite display case which is simply stunning with the halogen underlighting I had professionally designed. Even went so far as to obtain a letter of authenticity from a leading DNA testing lab. I have it insured for $50,000. I know, I know, that's a lot of money, but to me it's priceless.

:ph34r:

I did have a football signed by Ralph & Mary Wilson and a bunch of Bills players like Pat Williams and Coy Wire when I met them at a charity event one night. I donated it to a local sports auction to benefit a sick kid, though...brought in 50 bucks!

Now all I have left are memories and 400 ticket stubs...

I'd have to check the specific year/brand, but my most valuable to me item is a Peerless Price trading card, picture taken after 9/11, it shows him coming out of the tunnel with the American flag. You can see me easily standing behind him on the field.

:ph34r: Now that's pretty cool.

I have amassed a decent size autographed memoribilia collection, including autigraphs from The Thurmanator and Marv, but I'd have to say my most personally valuable would be a toss-up between the authentic autographed O.J. jersey and the mini helmet autographed by Jim "Machine Gun" Kelly; the Houston Gamblers mini helmet autographed by Jim "Machine Gun" Kelly.

I have a Bills garbage can from 1972 (pretty sure it's '72). It says players of the Buffalo Bills on it with a grass field background, then it has all the starters with their faces and names and positions. Players on it include OJ, Dennis Shaw, Haven Moses, Marlon Briscoe, Ron McDole, Al Cowlings, and more. It's kind of cool because my mom gave it to me as a kid and despite the fact it's a garbage can, it's still in pretty good shape.

I have an authentic autographed #7 Doug Flutie jersey (not sure if game worn) and an autographed Flutie football. A member of the Flutie Bros. Band got it for me way back when. That's about the only Bills thing I own that you could consider collectible.

PTR

I guess that I would have to say that a box of collectibles from Super Bowl XXV. In it is a hardcover Silver Anniversity of All-Time Super Bowl Team, it is a collection of football cards of past players and the 1990 AFC and NFC Champions. I also have an unopen packet of NFL Pro Set football cards of both the 1990 AFC and NFC Champions (Bills and Giants), a thick, extensive football program from Super Bowl XXV, a airbrushed Super Bowl XXV tee shirt, three plastic beer cups from that Super Bowl and a flat out ugly zuba Bills' hat. I even have a torn ticket stub from the Super Bowl XXV game.

Ah, the memories! I'm surprised how good the shape is of these articles after all these years. I'm actually thinking of putting them on eBay to see if they are really valuable or if I'm just being overly sentimental.

For me it's my Super Bowl XXV Official football autographed by Jim Kelly. To me , it's priceless...