Worst Phrase Ever

billfan63

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great! So friggin true of some people.

There is a guy that walks around all day long through out the office and bullsh#$s with everyone. So you stop what you are doing and throw barbs back and forth. Then you walk by his office and he says " I busy as f%#$, what do you want?" Unreal.

Like shat, thanks for askin!

Actually, it's not too bad. Basic Cadet Training is going on here at the Academy right now, so there's about 1300 fledgling fourth class cadets running around here makin all kinds of racket and after three weeks of it, it's starting to get old already.

I keep hollerin at 'em to git off my yard, pipe down, and quit makin such a ruckus. (obviously I'm channeling Cincy today) :blink:

Arentcha gonna ask how I'm doin? Jeez, no manners any more.

That's great! So friggin true of some people.

There is a guy that walks around all day long through out the office and bullsh#$s with everyone. So you stop what you are doing and throw barbs back and forth. Then you walk by his office and he says " I busy as f%#$, what do you want?" Unreal.

It's even better if he has the wireless headset for the office phone and he walks around with it on all day, making him look super important on or off the phone.

"long in the tooth"... just say old?

I've lived in Philly for the last 4 years, and one thing I noticed that annoys me is the people here don't say "with." They will say, "Oh I just got done work." They never say with work, or with anything. Why do they think that sounds correct? I don't get it.

I've lived in Philly for the last 4 years, and one thing I noticed that annoys me is the people here don't say "with." They will say, "Oh I just got done work." They never say with work, or with anything. Why do they think that sounds correct? I don't get it.

I've been in the Philly area for the last 15 years. They speak their own language.

You better say 'with' (or a form of it) if you want onions at 9th & Passyunk.

Now quit yer whinin', pack up the car and head down the shore. :blink:

You see, the reason I hate it is because it has "I quit" written all over it. I have actually considered carrying a gun should the day ever come when someone says "Meh. It is what it is, but it's all good."

I understand that but certain things in life are very black and white but many people are too !@#$ing stupid to realize that and they want to B word (yes, we are a country of whiners) about it. So instead of spending my percious time explaining it (because, once again, they're too !@#$ing stupid to understand it anyway) my response is: it is what it is and sitting here bitching and whining about it is just wasting my time (I say and their time too, but I don't really give a !@#$ about their time) so let's move on to more important issues.........like my fee. :blink: