Worst Phrase Ever

billfan63

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ex NFL kicker Tony Zendejas was charged in LA with drugging and raping a women. One of the

four charge's he's accused of is "sodomy of an unconscious victim" WTF!

Ya know, you're right. How can they use the word "victim" if she was unconscious? She didn't know what the hell was going on. No harm, no foul.

I hate that :rolleyes: 'ing phrase too

I abso-f'n-lutely hate it when someone says irregardless. You've got to be a complete knuckle-dragging idiot to utter the word irregardless. It's regardless. Leave the :D ir out of it. Rediculous!

I abso-f'n-lutely hate it when someone says irregardless. You've got to be a complete knuckle-dragging idiot to utter the word irregardless. It's regardless. Leave the :rolleyes: ir out of it. Rediculous!

Irregardless, who says abso-f'n-lutely anyway? :D

Lots of people hate that phrase but I love it. It's just a nice way of saying:

Deal with it you !@#$head!

Rather, I usually interpret it as "I don't have the power nor the ambition to try to help you, therefore 'it is what it is.'" It almost sounds like a cop-out to me after hearing it as much as I have. My least favorite phrase? "Not tonight, dear.... I have a headache."

Rather, I usually interpret it as "I don't have the power nor the ambition to try to help you, therefore 'it is what it is.'" It almost sounds like a cop-out to me after hearing it as much as I have. My least favorite phrase? "Not tonight, dear.... I have a headache."

Well seeing I'm a problem solver extraordinaire when I say it, it means deal with it !@#$head!

Just rub aspirin on your dick and ask is she wants it oral or a suppository?

I abso-f'n-lutely hate it when someone says irregardless. You've got to be a complete knuckle-dragging idiot to utter the word irregardless. It's regardless. Leave the :rolleyes: ir out of it. Rediculous!

:D

What kind of knuckle-dragging idiot spells ridiculous wrong? :D

My business partner made reference to something he recently did as a 'quantum leap'. Since this phrase is one of my pet peeves, I explained how the term defines the movement of electrons between orbits in an atom and is not much of a 'leap'. Furthermore, since on the quantum scale there is no movement from point A to point B, it's useless as an analogy in our world (unless someone invents a true 'hyperspace' button). Then I told him to not even get me started on 'Centrifugal Force'.

You can read all about it in my upcoming book: "How to build a business while driving your partner insane".

Here's another one. "Not for nothin" That drives me nuts. Why would you preface a statement with "not for nothin"?

If you are speaking, you're obviously speaking for a reason. "Not for nothin" is a given. Drop it and just say what you have to say. :rolleyes: And remember: A wise man speaks because he has something to say. A fool speaks because he has to say something.