Starbucks

mead107

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't miss what you never had. Nearest one is in Jamestown, an hour and a half away.

I went there the other day and there were 5 employees for 2 customers.......

I'm just a simpleton....I just like plain ol' black coffee.

I went there the other day and there were 5 employees for 2 customers.......

And it probably still took them 5 minutes to get you a cup of coffee.

Starbucks always seems to have as inefficient a process as possible when I go there.

Do you travel or are you a hermit? :wallbash:

1500 miles on the car since June 21. Passed several Starbucks, I'm sure. But since there isn't one near enough to help me develop an addiction to their products, why bother stopping?

1500 miles on the car since June 21. Passed several Starbucks, I'm sure. But since there isn't one near enough to help me develop an addiction to their products, why bother stopping?

I wish the availability of beer was farther away from me...or at least my wife does. :lol:

Their coffee sucks. I won't miss them at all. However here you could close down 6000 and there would only be two on every corner instead of three.

Sounds stupid to the rest of you, but the Starbucks nearest to me (in Manhattan, living without a car) closed. Now, instead of two blocks, I have to walk six to get to one. So yeah, it does matter.

There was a Slate story that showed, in terms of caffeine, Starbucks was the best value.

Sounds stupid to the rest of you, but the Starbucks nearest to me (in Manhattan, living without a car) closed. Now, instead of two blocks, I have to walk six to get to one. So yeah, it does matter.

There was a Slate story that showed, in terms of caffeine, Starbucks was the best value.

Yeah but it's summer, so that means four more blocks of great scenery. Gotta look on the bright side.