Funniest Screen Names on TSW....

A few of mine....

1) Guffawing Crow

2) Tim Anderson's Lunch Pail

3) Pass the Pipe

4) Tortured Soul

In a thread a while back, Tortured Soul and Pass the Pipe were talking to eachother after a Bills loss. Talk about depression! :thumbsup:

Cutting Drew with Dignity

Plastic Cup

A few of mine....

1) Guffawing Crow

2) Tim Anderson's Lunch Pail

3) Pass the Pipe

4) Tortured Soul

In a thread a while back, Tortured Soul and Pass the Pipe were talking to eachother after a Bills loss. Talk about depression! :thumbsup:

Deep Voice

Bungee Jumper

JiS

Not a Hamster

I kept waiting for some news to report during the Marshawn Lynch fiasco; instead, I was shipped off to some dark workshop where I was sanded and refinished. Got an awful splinter.

Big days ahead for you brother, big days.

Who? The Toronto Bills?

Classless response from a classless (to be expected) canuck. You see, over here in America, we believe in things that you obviously do not, such as "manners" and "exercise" and "paper bags over the head." You should try them sometime.

Classless response from a classless (to be expected) canuck. You see, over here in America, we believe in things that you obviously do not, such as "manners" and "exercise" and "paper bags over the head." You should try them sometime.

Sorry, aboot that. I'm drunk. What did you expect. Anyway, just waiting for my big payday. Should be coming by the weekend.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::worthy::worthy: Whatever....

No, but you're going to upset "Da Big Man." And turn him on.

thanks for keepin me alive jerky. good press, bad press whats the difference as long as you spell my screenname right. now if you will excuse me, i am going to have wild sex with my hot wife who is 7 years my junior. yes inside !!!! later bittches. :rolleyes:

thanks for keepin me alive jerky. good press, bad press whats the difference as long as you spell my screenname right. now if you will excuse me, i am going to have wild sex with my hot wife who is 7 years my junior. yes inside !!!! later bittches. :rolleyes:

See you in thirty seconds ... ten if you can't get the image of the picnic table out of your head.

Dude you can't have sex with a 4 year old. You should be locked away forever :bag:

See you in thirty seconds ... ten if you can't get the image of the picnic table out of your head.

hey brainiac! I left that post over two hours ago. just taking a smoke break before round 3. on right coast we do it all night . now let me hear more hate. and please start stuttering for me. you, you picnictablephobe :rolleyes:

hey brainiac! I left that post over two hours ago. just taking a smoke break before round 3. on right coast we do it all night . now let me hear more hate. and please start stuttering for me. you, you picnictablephobe :rolleyes:

Yah you are a real man. "honey I'll be right back, just have to go post on a website about how I just !@#$ed you and I'll be right back to !@#$ you again" in the missionary position of course.

Yah you are a real man. "honey I'll be right back, just have to go post on a website about how I just !@#$ed you and I'll be right back to !@#$ you again" in the missionary position of course.

And, as a standing rule on OTW posts, any claim of "hotness" must be verified by pictures.

Otherwise, she's as imaginary as Crayonz's love for Canadians.

boy my wife could school you and send you crying home to mama. oh wait you already are home with mama...sorry :rolleyes: p.s. she is right next to me .... it sounds to me like you want to hear details you freak.

boy my wife could school you and send you crying home to mama. oh wait you already are home with mama...sorry :rolleyes: p.s. she is right next to me .... it sounds to me like you want to hear details you freak.

I have the details LINK :bag:

And, as a standing rule on OTW posts, any claim of "hotness" must be verified by pictures.

Otherwise, she's as imaginary as Crayonz's love for Canadians.

dude alot of things I will tolerate. talking ill of my wife or mother is not one of them.