Run over Deion

Ray is a freak but he's ONE player.....

74077[/snapback]

He's a difference-maker. A guy who can change the outcome of a game almost singlehandedly. That's a rare thing to have, especially on the defensive end. Not since LT has a defensive player been as dominant.

First of all, stay away from Leon. From what I've seen, he's allowed to do whatever he wants to the receiver and not get called for it. Stay the fug away.

And watch the KC tape. Quick, short passes while the LBs are chasing you down. Keep them running all night long. Some say run directly AT Ray Lewis. I say make him go sideline to sideline all day...AND GET AHEAD EARLY. Make Boller throw.

It can be done. But the D must do their job.

I think Lewis is overrated.  No facts, just IMO

74081[/snapback]

Hardly. Hey, I can't stand the Ravens. Living in this area, I have to deal with their trash-talking fans often. Plus, the whole thug mentality that he had up until the Atlanta incident didn't make me a fan of his either. Still, I give credit where it's due and this guy is the absolute best defensive player in the entire league. He'd be the first player I'd take if I were starting an NFL team and could pick from all the players available.

Hardly.  Hey, I can't stand the Ravens.  Living in this area, I have to deal with their trash-talking fans often.  Plus, the whole thug mentality that he had up until the Atlanta incident didn't make me a fan of his either.  Still, I give credit where it's due and this guy is the absolute best defensive player in the entire league.  He'd be the first player I'd take if I were starting an NFL team and could pick from all the players available.

74120[/snapback]

Yep. Not just best defensive player, best player period, end of statement... no one else is even close.

I think the Bills offensive minds should attack Deion Sanders with runs and screen passes right at him

We all know that Deion does not like to tackle anyone so the Bills should run him over with McGahee, Henry, Moulds, Reed, Aiken, Campbell

74064[/snapback]

:w00t:

You want MM to implement a game plan based on a nickel corner?

The Ravens "O" is not much of a threat, especially without J.Lewis.

The Ravens "D", is frightening. One other very good player on their "D" that no one has mentioned is Chris McCallister. Our WR's will have a tough time getting open.

Our offense is going to have to go for lots of short passes next week, and hope the Ravens "D" gets tired.