Lynch could be sued by hit-n-run victim (changed by order of mod)

Marshawn has far more responsibility to come clean than she does. I agree it's an exaggerated claim but Marshawn is far more at fault for this than she is.

I'm writing it, you're thinking it, and so is every other moral person on earth. There is ONLY right and wrong. There aren't degrees of things when people and cars and night and rain and bars are concerned. She's guilty, she's trying to extort money and her silence is proof. She is either open and honest about everything immediately or is hopelessly immoral and wrong and making it worse for humans and women and Canadians and pedestrians everywhere. She was drunk and not paying attention and is now lying about it and basically spitting in the face of the Bills and mankind and innocent sober people everywhere.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One way or another Marshawn is gonna pay for what he allegedly did. If he is not gonna own up, civil court will hurt him

Whether or not he owns up makes no difference. The woman's attorneys will go after him like he purposely ran her over, watched as she lay bleeding on the ground, and sped away while laughing maniacally.

I'm writing it, you're thinking it, and so is every other moral person on earth. There is ONLY right and wrong. There aren't degrees of things when people and cars and night and rain and bars are concerned. She's guilty, she's trying to extort money and her silence is proof. She is either open and honest about everything immediately or is hopelessly immoral and wrong and making it worse for humans and women and Canadians and pedestrians everywhere. She was drunk and not paying attention and is now lying about it and basically spitting in the face of the Bills and mankind and innocent sober people everywhere.

Once again, you're WAAAAAAAAAY off base.

Clearly, it's the Judge who's at fault here.

When was the last time the Judge was heard from?

What's taking him/her so long to have the Jury Foreperson read the verdict in open court?

Only then will the Judge be able to issue the sentence and fully abuse his judicial authority.

This stonewalling by the Judge only serves to foment the masses, and we all know fomenting masses can be an ugly thing.

Whether or not he owns up makes no difference. The woman's attorneys will go after him like he purposely ran her over, watched as she lay bleeding on the ground, and sped away while laughing maniacally.

How do you know that he didn't? It is more probable than anything else ML has offered up

How do you know that he didn't? It is more probable than anything else ML has offered up

I know he didn't run her over because she sustained minor injuries. I know he didn't stop and watch her bleed because the car never stopped and she likely barely bled. As for driving away maniacally, no, that part I don't know. I also don't know if he was drunk or knew he hit her. Or even if he truly was the driver.

Like it or not as long as she had the right of way she deserves some form of monetary compensation for medical bills and pain and suffering. I still love my man Lynch but he just needs to bite the bullet and do the right thing by getting this over with.

Marshawn may have to keep bringing his own booze into clubs. All his money will be going to the judgement against him.

PTR

First of all, why do you say she is suing when both of the articles specifically mention that no decision on suing has been made.

But more importantly, what has she got to hide? Why doesnt she come out and admit she was drunk and not paying attention. Why doesn't she provide the actual notes and documentation from the EMT, the ER doctors and her own doctors. Its clear she is milking this and wants him to pay millions even if he wasnt driving. The moral thing to do is not hide behind her lawyers and come right out and admit that she wasnt really hurt and she screwed up implying that there was any pain or suffering. This silence is total bullschit. I'm ashamed of women and Canadians. This is what pisses me off about regular citizens. They think they can screw over rich and famous people. She needs to come clean right now and clear the air and answer all questions about why she sprinted across the street, dove into a car, and then laid on the street for a full quarter of an hour. Citizens make me sick to my stomach.

My sarcasm detector is a little rusty. Your being sarcastic right ?

The only hate here is I hate the hypocrisy. It wasnt anything to do with you. I don't believe a word of what I typed. I was only pointing out what people were doing to Lynch, saying there is only moral and immoral actions, only total truth or total lying, only instant guilt or instant innocence, only black and white, only right and wrong. If Lynch has a moral obligation to come right out and announce to the press and public everything he knows and every bit of evidence and put his cards on the table then so should she. After all, there is a long history of ambulance chasers and people who werent really hurt that much suing people for huge sums of money they don't deserve, right?

Well, yeah it sounds stupid! It's heavily loaded language used to make a point which (based on public knowledge of the legal minutia surrounding this mess) isn't totally implausible.

Exactly. Which is why it was similarly and equally as stupid to say those same things about Lynch.