BEST week to be working from home

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you ESPN2 for airing Euro2008. 2 games each day.

working from home this week has been great (for once).

Turkey just tied it up on the Swiss, if anyone cares...

*crickets chirping*

Actually for me that's the perfect day for nuclear annihilation.

The Turkey-Swiss game is pretty good. Too bad the field is soaked. I remember from the Giants-Dolfags game that the rain puddled on the pitch. Either way, it is a good game. I am enjoying the game from Austria so it is a late game and the announcer yelling german things makes it exciting too.

On a side note:

The excitement after a team scores is amazing. I think soccer can be compared to hockey or a Bills game because the good guys score so rarely.

thank you ESPN2 for airing Euro2008. 2 games each day.

working from home this week has been great (for once).

Turkey just tied it up on the Swiss, if anyone cares...

*crickets chirping*

Hey!! Its time to clean up those horse stalls bucko!!

The skill level in soccer is unbelievable. Check out this video of an older guy busking on Las Ramblas in Barcelona. He owns that ball! I saw someone in Poland doing a similar street act-

If he "owns" the ball... What are the scores of the soccer games he is in? Probably blow outs right? maybe high double digits?

Didn't think so! Does he really "own" the ball in a 90 plus minute game that ends up 1-0 or worse 0-0?

Betcha all the soccer teams are clamoring for this goal scoring machine!

:lol::w00t:

If only he was on my team... He "owns" the ball... I'd hope he would play for 5 minutes score 5 goals and then I could not have to watch the other 85 minutes of paint drying, "trap soccer"... Us hockey fans do have to endure the Devils and Wild!

Sign him up!

:lol: