McCain = Un-American

Unbelievable.

Shades of Ronald Raygun, who flatly stated that TREES give off more carbon monoxide than cars (was this the start of the GOP platform that "global warming does not exist, we are not dependent on foreign oil until it hits us upside the head")?

So the question is do we really need a 72-year old white guy who's been in Washington for a zillion years and will probably also fall asleep in cabinet meetings and eventually forget what day it is and who we happen to be at war with for the moment?

:D

a 72-year old white guy

It's sad enough watching blzrul's hatred of the party of which she chooses not to be a member of. Were you molested by a Republican or something?

It's also sad that she doesn't respect older people (of which she is a member of) like McCain

It's also sad that she doesn't like white people (of which she is probably a member of)

It's sad enough watching blzrul's hatred of the party of which she chooses not to be a member of. Were you molested by a Republican or something?

It's also sad that she doesn't respect older people (of which she is a member of) like McCain

It's also sad that she doesn't like white people (of which she is probably a member of)

You forgot rich people. She has a BMW and had a cleaning lady when she was growing up.

She's a self hating lib, pure and simple.

This is as ridiculous as certain republicans claiming that anything and everything that democrats do is a sure sign that they hate the troops and hate America.

One of the many reasons I would never lower myself to be a democrat or republican!

So the question is do we really need a 72-year old white guy who's been in Washington for a zillion years and will probably also fall asleep in cabinet meetings and eventually forget what day it is and who we happen to be at war with for the moment?

Because we all know 72 year old white people are useless. I'm sick of white people in general and I'm glad we're finally factoring that into how we select the President of the United States of America.

As for a zillion years, I'm pretty sure he spent some of those overseas. But I could be wrong, due to my whiteness.

:D:devil::P;)

Big difference to a BMW driver.

Now there's an appropriate stereotype we can use.

BMWs are for those who like to drive. MBs are for those who like to be seen driving.

Unbelievable.

Shades of Ronald Raygun, who flatly stated that TREES give off more carbon monoxide than cars (was this the start of the GOP platform that "global warming does not exist, we are not dependent on foreign oil until it hits us upside the head")?

:thumbsup:

I believe the quote was "Trees cause more pollution than automobiles do."

Why would anyone still be spoofing this when it's been know for a while that plants, trees, and forests, emit 10% to 30% of the methane gas, a greenhouse gas, that's in the atmosphere? The point he was making was that these gases have always been around, and the Earth has been fine. Yes Ronnie Raygun was right - when asked over 25 years ago what caused global warming - trees.

And "the world" can't blame W anymore, what are they going to do??????

C’mon guys…just forget about your fight for a few days and enjoy this nice weather we’re having. And cut down that tree in your front yard before it kills you.