Rachael Ray a terrorist

Ramius

I'm going to go against the grain a bit here. Take a look at Rachel Ray. Look close. Examine the body build, the eating habits and the general demeanor.

Now imagine her farting.

Now tell me there wouldn't be a whole load of terror in THAT room.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is ridiculous about FOX news? Unlike CBS, NBC, MSNBS, ABC, CNN, when they report news the do just that. Unlike those others, they don't interject their philosophy into their news broadcasts. Of course FOX does in their chit-chat and features. Same at the others. You will never see a blatant blame America show like Lou Dobbs's pithy crap on CNN. That fool believes all problems began with President Bush's 1st day in office, totally ignoring the record meteoric rise in trade deficit under the Clinton Administration, totally ignoring the unheard-of oil company mergers, totally ignoring the likes of companies like Enron, Global Crossing, and Tyco that ran amok under the watchful eye of Bill.

So it's 5 left-leaning broadcasters against 1 right-leaning one. Do you want to wipe the one dissenting voice that doesn't agree with you off of the map?

The very fact that you have to have news channels with agendas should scare you. What's wrong with just news...you know, stuff that happens described factually?

PTR

I'm going to go against the grain a bit here. Take a look at Rachel Ray. Look close. Examine the body build, the eating habits and the general demeanor.

Now imagine her farting.

Now tell me there wouldn't be a whole load of terror in THAT room.

Delish!

Brought to you by the people who won't open ANWR. ;)

? :(

What is ridiculous about FOX news? Unlike CBS, NBC, MSNBS, ABC, CNN, when they report news the do just that. Unlike those others, they don't interject their philosophy into their news broadcasts. Of course FOX does in their chit-chat and features. Same at the others. You will never see a blatant blame America show like Lou Dobbs's pithy crap on CNN. That fool believes all problems began with President Bush's 1st day in office, totally ignoring the record meteoric rise in trade deficit under the Clinton Administration, totally ignoring the unheard-of oil company mergers, totally ignoring the likes of companies like Enron, Global Crossing, and Tyco that ran amok under the watchful eye of Bill.

So it's 5 left-leaning broadcasters against 1 right-leaning one. Do you want to wipe the one dissenting voice that doesn't agree with you off of the map?

Fox News doesn't inject their philosphy into the news broadcasts? :o:D

CNN is the most balanced news channel on the air. With Nancy Grace and Glenn Beck in Primetime and other voices throughout the day they show the most balance of any cable news channel. MSNBC can be very liberal and Fux Knus is very conservative. Sometimes playing with facts. Like identifying two different anti-war Republicans as Democrats.

Dunkin' Donuts pulled a television spot featuring talk show host and Food Network personality Rachael Ray this weekend after a Fox news commentator associated it with terrorists.

In the ad, Ray is wearing a scarf that Michelle Malkin said in her nationally syndicated column resembled a kiffiyeh, Middle Eastern garb that is "popularized by Yasser Arafat and a regular adornment of Muslim terrorists appearing in beheading and hostage-taking videos."

Michelle Malkin is one of the craziest idiots in the world. It's hard to decide who's more nuts. Anne Coulter (aka: Andy Kaufman*) or Michelle Malkin.

Well while we are at it, have Rachael keep taking stuff off and show the pictures on Playboy :o

:unsure: I don't understand the guys who don't like her. I'd love to tap that!

She is a frequent commentator on Fox News is my guess.

I'm pretty sure that's why too.

*In the town Anne Coulter claims to have been born in no female babies were born in her birth year. It is a theory that after Andy Kaufman faked his death he got a sex change and became Anne Coulter. Andy found comedy in the irritation of people making their reactions the real jokes. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the rumour is true! :o

*In the town Anne Coulter claims to have been born in no female babies were born in her birth year. It is a theory that after Andy Kaufman faked his death he got a sex change and became Anne Coulter. Andy found comedy in the irritation of people making their reactions the real jokes. It wouldn't surprise me to find out that the rumour is true! :unsure:

That's kinda funny, but I'm having a hard time believing there were no females born in New York City in 1961.

? :unsure:

Fox News doesn't inject their philosphy into the news broadcasts? :(;)

CNN is the most balanced news channel on the air. With Nancy Grace and Glenn Beck in Primetime and other voices throughout the day they show the most balance of any cable news channel. MSNBC can be very liberal and Fux Knus is very conservative. Sometimes playing with facts. Like identifying two different anti-war Republicans as Democrats.

Dunkin' Donuts pulled a television spot featuring talk show host and Food Network personality Rachael Ray this weekend after a Fox news commentator associated it with terrorists.

In the ad, Ray is wearing a scarf that Michelle Malkin said in her nationally syndicated column resembled a kiffiyeh, Middle Eastern garb that is "popularized by Yasser Arafat and a regular adornment of Muslim terrorists appearing in beheading and hostage-taking videos."

Michelle Malkin is one of the craziest idiots in the world. It's hard to decide who's more nuts. Anne Coulter (aka: Andy Kaufman*) or Michelle Malkin.

________________________________________________________________________________

Steely, you're usually on the level, but if you don't think CNN has an agenda, you're not looking hard enough . . . Cincy is on the money with the 1 against 5 comment. Fox has an agenda just as CNN, MSNBC, anf the big 3 networks do . . . It's easier for you to spot Fox's agenda, cuz you don't agree with it, just as it's easier for those of us that lean right to see the blatant bias of the other 5 . . .

That's kinda funny, but I'm having a hard time believing there were no females born in New York City in 1961.

One linkage about her birthdate and birthplace

Ann Hart Coulter was born and raised in New Canaan, Connecticut by her parents John V. Coulter and Nell M. Coulter, and has two older brothers, James M. Coulter and John Coulter. Ann Coulter was born on December 8, 1961 according to the New Canaan voting registration office, but a controversy started when the Washington Post reported she had a Washington D.C. driver's license with her birthdate listed as December 8, 1963.

I've found different things. Some saying she was born in New York and moved to New Canaan and others that say she was born in New Canaan.

This is from her fansite. I know I was shocked she had a fansite too! ;) Go down to the bottom and look up just a little and you'll see this:

Did You Know?

Ann was born in New Canaan, Connecticut.

Because I hate her I'm going with the conspiracy theorists on this one. :unsure:

This is effing funny!

________________________________________________________________________________

Steely, you're usually on the level, but if you don't think CNN has an agenda, you're not looking hard enough . . . Cincy is on the money with the 1 against 5 comment. Fox has an agenda just as CNN, MSNBC, anf the big 3 networks do . . . It's easier for you to spot Fox's agenda, cuz you don't agree with it, just as it's easier for those of us that lean right to see the blatant bias of the other 5 . . .

I never said they were perfect. I said they were the Most balanced.

Forget Rachael Ray, who's the chick in your avatar...

It just drives liberals insane that Fox News is kicking every other news station's ass six ways to Sunday.

Plus, at least Fox News tries to be "fair and balanced". The other stations are and have been on anti-Bush mode 24/7 for a decade now. I just got CNNHD recently so I really did watch it for a whole week. After a week or so I too wanted to slit my own wrist at how horrible a country we live in.

Oh wait, it's not. It's still the best and always will be no matter who is sitting in the Oval Office.

Fox News doesn't inject their philosphy into the news broadcasts? :D:(

I think he meant to say that Fox doesn't inject news into their philosophy broadcasts. I mean, we're talking about the station that interrupted coverage of the invasion of Iraq to interview Rupert Murdoch about - I sh-- you not - the need for a global satelite broadcast network to carry the conservative message. :unsure:

And by the way...CNN isn't balanced. Maybe relative to Fox or MSNBC.

As for the Rachael Ray story...well, she annoys me (I swear, if I hear that gravelly voice say "Delish!" one more time, I'm going to !@#$ing wig out...) But a terrorist? Dunkin' Donuts yanks the commercial because Michelle Malkin is the only person idiotic enough to see Rachael Ray's scarf in a Dunkin' Donuts commercial as a symbol of terrorism? Are you !@#$ing kidding me? ;)

Hey, Malkin...somewhere in Pakistan, right now, some Arab is currently being schooled in a madrass on extreme, rabid anti-American Islam. He's pretty much dedicated himself to two things: Allah, and killing Americans in the name of Allah. He sleeps, eats, prays, trains for combat, and dreams about martyrdom. He does NOT give a flying !@#$ about Dunkin' Donuts commercials or Rachael Ray's !@#$ing scarf. And if he DOES, it's only to note that if we continute to concentrate on such truly asinine trivialities, he can only succeed. So shut the !@#$ up, you stupid B word.

It just drives liberals insane that Fox News is kicking every other news station's ass six ways to Sunday.

Plus, at least Fox News tries to be "fair and balanced". The other stations are and have been on anti-Bush mode 24/7 for a decade now. I just got CNNHD recently so I really did watch it for a whole week. After a week or so I too wanted to slit my own wrist at how horrible a country we live in.

Oh wait, it's not. It's still the best and always will be no matter who is sitting in the Oval Office.

From Howard Stern's movie Private Parts:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.

Pig Vomit: How can that be?

Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?

Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

Pig Vomit: But... if they hate him, why do they listen?

Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big deal. :unsure:

From Howard Stern's movie Private Parts:

Researcher: The average radio listener listens for eighteen minutes. The average Howard Stern fan listens for - are you ready for this? - an hour and twenty minutes.

Pig Vomit: How can that be?

Researcher: Answer most commonly given? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Pig Vomit: Okay, fine. But what about the people who hate Stern?

Researcher: Good point. The average Stern hater listens for two and a half hours a day.

Pig Vomit: But... if they hate him, why do they listen?

Researcher: Most common answer? "I want to see what he'll say next."

Big deal. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Must be true because over on PPP, all the left wingers are experts on Fox News!

Michelle Malkin is one of the craziest idiots in the world.

Yes.

:rolleyes: I don't understand the guys who don't like her. I'd love to tap that!

Are you sure?

Rachel Ray has benefited from airbrush and makeup more than any other human I've seen. Don't believe the hype.

:rolleyes:

Must be true because over on PPP, all the left wingers are experts on Fox News!

Fox News is the official cheerleader of the GOP. That doesn't make me a left winger (I cannot stand the GOP or the Democratic party); it just means I have common sense.

Fox News is the official cheerleader of the GOP. That doesn't make me a left winger (I cannot stand the GOP or the Democratic party); it just means I have common sense.

And the others are official cheerleaders of the Dems. 5 against 1. Nice stacking of the deck... :rolleyes: