Hey Mutt Lange...

Ba-dum-bum. Well played. To each his own. I'm a closet Leppard fan; my musical tastes run the gauntlet, but that's one of my guilty pleasures.

I'm an out-of-the-closet Def Leppard fan. This is counting only material recorded prior to Hysteria. :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, if people who have been married for a long time could just be honest with each other and say: "Honey I love you but I'd like to pork someone else. And of course you can pork anyone you want too." After 20+ years, there's more to a marriage than sex. So sex shouldn't be the reason you ruin a marriage. If people just got over themselves and were honest with each other, the world would be a better place.

PTR

Hey the Clinton's did just that and they got crucified.

I have never seen the guy Shania married, and now that I have I must say, Shania what were you thinking????!!!!!

She could do a million times better than that. He must have had something on her.

Now I know why he's named Mutt. He looks like a stray.

I always say to movie fans that in real life there is now way that Adam Sandler would end up with all the hot ladies who play his love interest.

After seeing who Shania married, I guess I may have to reconsider that statement.

She could do a million times better than that. He must have had something on her.

Yeah, he had the ability to turn her into one of the biggest stars in music. Women are a lot more attracted to power than they are to pretty boy looks.

OMG, are you kidding me? He blows up his marriage for her?

From the sounds of the "article", it may have just been a case of 'Silence of the Lambs'. We covet what we see. Chick was always around, sooner or later his thingy ends up inside her.

From the sounds of the "article", it may have just been a case of 'Silence of the Lambs'. We covet what we see. Chick was always around, sooner or later his thingy ends up inside her.

I guess, but come on. You married to Shania Twain, a totally hot, successful star. If you're gonna go out and boink someone else, at least make it worth the risk of ruining your marriage.

I guess, but come on. You married to Shania Twain, a totally hot, successful star. If you're gonna go out and boink someone else, at least make it worth the risk of ruining your marriage.

One in the hand is worth two in the bush...did I just say that...

If she is out touring and promoting all the time and he is at home he has two choices: Five knuckle Shuffle or the ugly friend that he probably has a relationship with. It's not rational or enviable but he is man.