Hey Mutt Lange...

Link to People article.

I've heard over the years that Shania Twain may not be as friendly as she seems, but still, you had a long marriage to one of the most beautiful women in music, whom you had a son with...and you chuck it all away for an affair with the secretary?

I know you've made your money, and you made Shania's career, but to do something like that to her and your son?

I'm sorry, but I really have to question his motives.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just goes to show..no matter how hot she may be, there is always some guy that is sick of her sh--...but i would still like the opportunity to get sick of something like that :blink:

Link to People article.

I've heard over the years that Shania Twain may not be as friendly as she seems, but still, you had a long marriage to one of the most beautiful women in music, whom you had a son with...and you chuck it all away for an affair with the secretary?

I know you've made your money, and you made Shania's career, but to do something like that to her and your son?

I'm sorry, but I really have to question his motives.

wait.....Mutt is Arties Bro?

Did you hear on Stern, after the Spitzer scandal, Sal was out on the street interviewing women and asking them what Eliot's wife could have done differently to prevent her husband from turning to prostitutes? It was hilarious. These ladies were flipping out.

Lange is now the 2nd dumbest man in the world, after Fisher Stevens (who, you ask?), who dated Michelle Pfeiffer and cheated on her. And I'm not sure but Billy Joel might have cheated on Christie Brinkley, which would make him 3rd (he's a singer so he can still get hot chicks).

Lange is now the 2nd dumbest man in the world, after Fisher Stevens (who, you ask?), who dated Michelle Pfeiffer and cheated on her. And I'm not sure but Billy Joel might have cheated on Christie Brinkley, which would make him 3rd (he's a singer so he can still get hot chicks).

What you guys seem to miss is the fact that guys who marry chicks like Michelle Pfeiffer (overrated in my book anyway) and Shaina Twain can go out and find another hot celeb pretty damn easily.

The # of smokin' hot 25 year old wanna be stars who would jump all over Mutt Lange is: all of them.

What you guys seem to miss is the fact that guys who marry chicks like Michelle Pfeiffer (overrated in my book anyway) and Shaina Twain can go out and find another hot celeb pretty damn easily.

The # of smokin' hot 25 year old wanna be stars who would jump all over Mutt Lange is: all of them.

Exactly!!! Trade her in for a newer model with less miles... :rolleyes::rolleyes::)

It's the strange man...happens all the time. I just hope it was good. She probably wasn't blowing him since she hasn't had a hit song in forever...

I have a saying- If you're going to !@#$ up, !@#$ UP!

You know, if people who have been married for a long time could just be honest with each other and say: "Honey I love you but I'd like to pork someone else. And of course you can pork anyone you want too." After 20+ years, there's more to a marriage than sex. So sex shouldn't be the reason you ruin a marriage. If people just got over themselves and were honest with each other, the world would be a better place.

PTR

You know, if people who have been married for a long time could just be honest with each other and say: "Honey I love you but I'd like to pork someone else. And of course you can pork anyone you want too." After 20+ years, there's more to a marriage than sex. So sex shouldn't be the reason you ruin a marriage. If people just got over themselves and were honest with each other, the world would be a better place.

PTR

What is the sex thing you speak of in a marriage?

Yeah, from the bit of it that I heard it's all bad.

Ba-dum-bum. Well played. To each his own. I'm a closet Leppard fan; my musical tastes run the gauntlet, but that's one of my guilty pleasures.

PTR

I guess the old saying comes to mind. Even the with the hottest women, there is someone out there tired of f'n them.