Bills cheated also...No better than the Patriots...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let the Pink Pony go and I will forget it ever happened. :rolleyes:

What does he mean by his statement "50K or the horse gets it"? Which it is he referring to?

he's gotta change that. every time i see a steely dan post, i think its one of yours, sketch.

Little to distinguish them content-wise, too...

:)

That's what I'm thinkin. Stealy Dan indeed.

Rather than respond to each of those posts individually I'll just say :rolleyes: You to all of you!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

The Coach that Tucker talked about but didn't mention by name was Bob Wyle, Offensive Line Coach of the Arizona Cardinals in 2004.

Dennis Green fired him after game 6. He's a personal friend of Mouse. He's big with the COOL Clinics and he was pissed off at Green cutting him six weeks into the season after hiring him in January of that year as the Cardinals OL coach. Adding gas to the flames, Green promoted Everett Lindsay a OLineman whom he brought with him from Minnesota and was a late camp-cut to OL Coach. So Wyle gets steamed, calls Mouse and blows his wad. By the way, lots more phones went ringing a long time after Mouse hung up.

Oh, and the Bills won @ home against Arizona on Oct 31, 2004 38-14.

The Pats are cheaters..... no one should ever forget how big of scum the Patriots are and their fans have become defending it and turing into obnoxious ass-wipes after years of losing football. Give New Englanders a couple of championships and they become more unbearable then NYC people

Are you insinuating that we the Buffalo fans have double standards? That concept would be shocking!

Wow, way to dredge-up a worthless thread as a way to continue your inane crusade. Bravo! :thumbsup:

Wow, way to dredge-up a worthless thread as a way to continue your inane crusade. Bravo! :thumbsup:

You shouldn't talk so mean to me, you're hurting my feelings. I'm glad that you got the point, you're very clever. BTW, if this a worthless thread then why are you responding to it along with the other 50+ people? Hmm, maybe you're not so clever.

Lol, is Tipster trying to make a point? After thousands of previous posts that so obviously drip of ignorance, I'm not even tempted to think he could be right.

The original thread was idiotic. Dredging-it-up and trying to make a point off of that is even moreso.

Lol, is Tipster trying to make a point? After thousands of previous posts that so obviously drip of ignorance, I'm not even tempted to think he could be right.

Of course you're not tempted to think, lemmings don't they follow and after reading some of your world shattering thoughts you're a prime example of one.