Need an Excuse to Hate Americans?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only once. And that's only because I thought Kerry was the bigger idiot. Still do, in fact.

And I'm less embarrassed about voting for Bush in '04 than I am voting to keep the worst candidate out of office. How the hell did this country get to the point where we're forced to choose based on who'll do less damage?

I think this round is way better than the last 2.

Only once. And that's only because I thought Kerry was the bigger idiot. Still do, in fact.

And I'm less embarrassed about voting for Bush in '04 than I am voting to keep the worst candidate out of office. How the hell did this country get to the point where we're forced to choose based on who'll do less damage?

The interesting thing about this statement is your assumption that John Kerry would be worse than Bush, the most unpopular & lowest rated American president of all time. Do you really believe that or are you just trying to make yourself feel better?

It's a BS argument because nobody really knows what Kerry's presidency would have looked like. You can stick to your 'Kerry sucks' sentiment, but it's really just your opinion. Bush's incompetence and blundering in the oval office is now a matter of historical fact.

Have you paid attention to the all of the elections since you were born? :)

What's Liza up to these days? Isn't (s)he pregnant and sporting a beard?

Hmmm, a beard. That does it! I'm voting for the candidate who grows a beard! It will help exude his (or her) manliness to the rest of the world and should help our relationship with the Muslims, because they LOVE beards!

Shoot, Akmedinny-Jihad might even scrap his nuke program if our next President grows a beard...I think I may be onto something here. If it works for him http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/chuck_norris.jpg, I'm sure I'll work for the next President.

I think Liza is beating up her current boyfriend or husband or whatever they are... :rolleyes:

Let Hillary know and she might stop shaving! :rolleyes:

The interesting thing about this statement is your assumption that John Kerry would be worse than Bush, the most unpopular & lowest rated American president of all time. Do you really believe that or are you just trying to make yourself feel better?

It's a BS argument because nobody really knows what Kerry's presidency would have looked like. You can stick to your 'Kerry sucks' sentiment, but it's really just your opinion. Bush's incompetence and blundering in the oval office is now a matter of historical fact.

Did you read the link? That was my analysis at the time, and I still stand by it.

Did you read the link? That was my analysis at the time, and I still stand by it.

Sure I did, and like I said - that's your opinion. My point is that there's a big difference between how well you think Kerry might have done and what Bush actually did. One exists in your mind, while the other is factual and documented for all to see and judge. Your analysis of Kerry was based on how badly he played at politics. Were he a 'straight-shooter' like Bush, he would never have wavered on anything he ever thought or said - ever. Then he wouldn't have been labeled a waffler. I mean, who needs to re-think his thoughts and positions when given divine direction!

Your attack on Kerry in the cited post was well-done. I'd love to see a similar effort out of you aimed at our commander in chief. All personal predudices aside, I fail to see how any reasonable person could say that Kerry would have been worse. The bar is pretty damned low at this point.

Sure I did, and like I said - that's your opinion. My point is that there's a big difference between how well you think Kerry might have done and what Bush actually did. One exists in your mind, while the other is factual and documented for all to see and judge. Your analysis of Kerry was based on how badly he played at politics. Were he a 'straight-shooter' like Bush, he would never have wavered on anything he ever thought or said - ever. Then he wouldn't have been labeled a waffler. I mean, who needs to re-think his thoughts and positions when given divine direction!

Your attack on Kerry in the cited post was well-done. I'd love to see a similar effort out of you aimed at our commander in chief. All personal predudices aside, I fail to see how any reasonable person could say that Kerry would have been worse. The bar is pretty damned low at this point.

I've spent seven years attacking him. I've pointed out the bull sh-- about the 19 different reasons for invading Iraq, I've complained about the irresponsible fiscal policy that's doubled the DoD budget, raised the federal debt to nine trillion dollars, and tanked the dollar. I've even complained about his complete inability to pronounce "nuclear" despite having his finger on the button. But because I've spent seven years doing it, instead of one freakin' post...you think I'm a Bush suppoter?

That would make you kind of a moron now, wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Usually when you see stupid bumpers stickers like that they are attached to a '91 Volvo being driven by some freak. :rolleyes:

Going 50 in the left lane, because the world doesn't exist outside that boxy car.

Going 50 in the left lane, because the world doesn't exist outside that boxy car.

Sorry to disabuse you of your narrow-minded stereotyping notions. I have a Mercedes-Benz SLK350. Eat my dust

Sorry to disabuse you of your narrow-minded stereotyping notions. I have a Mercedes-Benz SLK350. Eat my dust

Ok, I'll toss that stereotype out for the limousine liberal one.

(ps - The next day a typical Benz driver passes me will be the first one)

It's so cute when nozzlenut flails back at people who make fun of her idiotic hippie viewpoints by resorting to another one of her highly progressive "I think I'm more well off than you so f-you" posts." Maybe she'll tell us how much her house is worth again. :lol: