Need an Excuse to Hate Americans?

I've spent seven years attacking him. I've pointed out the bull sh-- about the 19 different reasons for invading Iraq, I've complained about the irresponsible fiscal policy that's doubled the DoD budget, raised the federal debt to nine trillion dollars, and tanked the dollar. I've even complained about his complete inability to pronounce "nuclear" despite having his finger on the button. But because I've spent seven years doing it, instead of one freakin' post...you think I'm a Bush suppoter?

That would make you kind of a moron now, wouldn't it? :lol:

Well, I certainly didn't vote for him - even once. So I guess that makes you a flip-flopper like Kerry, but at least you're not a moron like me.

'Kerry would have been worse'. You say that to validate your vote and so that nobody mistakes you for a liberal and then proceed to point out what a screw-up Bush has been. I guess nobody will mistake you for a Bushie either. It's much easier to sit on the fence, complain about everything and bash everyone.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I certainly didn't vote for him - even once. So I guess that makes you a flip-flopper like Kerry, but at least you're not a moron like me.

'Kerry would have been worse'. You say that to validate your vote and so that nobody mistakes you for a liberal and then proceed to point out what a screw-up Bush has been. I guess nobody will mistake you for a Bushie either. It's much easier to sit on the fence, complain about everything and bash everyone.

Yes, my ability to think independently of a party platform makes me indecisive, so I lie about hating Bush so nobody will mistake me for liking Bush, even though I've complained about him for seven years, but since I can't point to only one post I must be a neo-con shill.

While we're playing in "Nonsensical bull sh-- Land"...I also farm unicorns. Do you like unicorns?

How much do your unicorns cost?

They don't cost anything. They're given to you free-of-charge by the government, because everyone's entitled to a unicorn in Nonsensical bull sh-- Land...

We have "change" too, if you're interested...

• 2 weeks later...
I've spent seven years attacking him. I've pointed out the bull sh-- about the 19 different reasons for invading Iraq, I've complained about the irresponsible fiscal policy that's doubled the DoD budget, raised the federal debt to nine trillion dollars, and tanked the dollar. I've even complained about his complete inability to pronounce "nuclear" despite having his finger on the button. But because I've spent seven years doing it, instead of one freakin' post...you think I'm a Bush suppoter?

That would make you kind of a moron now, wouldn't it? :unsure:

Ah, Waldo... Well you voted for him in 2004... :blink::lol: What does that make you... :beer:

Wow... This is a gem of a thread I barely missed... Enjoy the bump!

:beer:

Ah, Waldo... Well you voted for him in 2004... :unsure::blink: What does that make you... :beer:

Wow... This is a gem of a thread I barely missed... Enjoy the bump!

:beer:

A rabid John Kerry hater. I thought I went over this... :lol:

What are you talking about? They don't hate us because of Bush, they hate us because of our freedom.

Living in the most american hating country in Europe (and one that know a few things about freedom) i can tell you you're completly wrong thinking this.