Need an Excuse to Hate Americans?

Dumb !@#$ing idiot soldier decides to use a Quran as a target during shooting practice. Yes, making friends and influencing people (in case you didn't already hate us and want to kill us, here's an excuse).

Story

And then of course the military had to kiss up to the village with abject apologies and a new Quran. It's the right thing to do, but over there it's a total loss of face...so not only are we bullies and heathen, but weak as well (from the perspective of the Iraqis).

If a Muslim over here opened up on a Bible most of you wingnuts would be tying nooses for him. So much as you like to disagree with everything I say, defending this is really futile. There's no excuse.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tribal leader said "the criminal act by U.S. forces" took place at a shooting range at the Radhwaniya police station. After the shooters left, an Iraqi policeman found a target marked in the middle of the bullet-riddled Quran.

Copies of the pictures of the Quran obtained by CNN show multiple bullet holes and an expletive scrawled on one of its pages.

What a freaking douchebag. If a Muslim did that to the Bible people here would be screaming how it proves they are heathen swine. What do they think about this guy. It's probably a lot different looking at it from the other side. To them this is most likely not a big deal.

Dumb !@#$ing idiot soldier decides to use a Quran as a target during shooting practice. Yes, making friends and influencing people (in case you didn't already hate us and want to kill us, here's an excuse).

Story

And then of course the military had to kiss up to the village with abject apologies and a new Quran. It's the right thing to do, but over there it's a total loss of face...so not only are we bullies and heathen, but weak as well (from the perspective of the Iraqis).

If a Muslim over here opened up on a Bible most of you wingnuts would be tying nooses for him. So much as you like to disagree with everything I say, defending this is really futile. There's no excuse.

Shouldn't have handed over a new Koran. Should have said "Sorry about the Koran" and handed over the dumb !@#$ing soldier.

I love the whole "let's hate an entire country based on the actions of one dumbass".

Why not? The rest of the world hates 300 Million Americans because of GW Bush and 300 Million Americans hate a billion or so Muslims because of Osama Bin Laden

Why not? The rest of the world hates 300 Million Americans because of GW Bush and 300 Million Americans hate a billion or so Muslims because of Osama Bin Laden

What are you talking about? They don't hate us because of Bush, they hate us because of our freedom. And we don't hate them because of bin Laden, we hate them because they won't give us the oil that's rightfully ours.

A fair proportion of those 300 million Americans voted for GW, not once but twice, did they not?

A fair proportion of those 300 million Americans voted for GW, not once but twice, did they not?

My vehicle is clearly marked "DON'T BLAME ME, MY VOTE DIDN'T COUNT".

But yes, you are right. And since wingnuts hate and fear Muslims because of a handful of loonies who interpret a holy book narrow-mindedly and turn its words against us, I don't know why the wingnuts ought to be surprised that the world hates and fears us because of our thoughtless, reckless and arrogant foreign policies. No-one likes a bully.

My vehicle is clearly marked "DON'T BLAME ME, MY VOTE DIDN'T COUNT".

But yes, you are right. And since wingnuts hate and fear Muslims because of a handful of loonies who interpret a holy book narrow-mindedly and turn its words against us, I don't know why the wingnuts ought to be surprised that the world hates and fears us because of our thoughtless, reckless and arrogant foreign policies. No-one likes a bully.

Your hypocrisy never ceases to amaze. :blink:

Careful, I'd imagine that more than half of the regular geniuses here voted for him twice.

You know who you are. :blink:

Glad thats not me, or Darin, or I suspect Tom, or.... anyone else not vote for him twice?

Glad thats not me, or Darin, or I suspect Tom, or.... anyone else not vote for him twice?

I voted for him twice, but mostly because of my disdain for the electoral college. Being a NY'er if I want to vote in the general election for someone other than the Dem candidate my vote means squat.

Shouldn't have handed over a new Koran. Should have said "Sorry about the Koran" and handed over the dumb !@#$ing soldier.

:rolleyes: They sent the soldier stateside!? Hey A-hole you really effed up here and caused a lot of problems for our troops here and our image in the entire Muslim world!!!! Ok, here's your ticket home say hi to your family for me.

:rolleyes:

Ahhhh, religious tolerance, wouldn't the world be better off if everyone possessed it? Even better would be if everyone realized that mythology is not the most important thing when dealing with others.

Only once. And that's only because I thought Kerry was the bigger idiot. Still do, in fact.

And I'm less embarrassed about voting for Bush in '04 than I am voting to keep the worst candidate out of office. How the hell did this country get to the point where we're forced to choose based on who'll do less damage?

What's Liza up to these days? Isn't (s)he pregnant and sporting a beard?

Hmmm, a beard. That does it! I'm voting for the candidate who grows a beard! It will help exude his (or her) manliness to the rest of the world and should help our relationship with the Muslims, because they LOVE beards!

Shoot, Akmedinny-Jihad might even scrap his nuke program if our next President grows a beard...I think I may be onto something here. If it works for him http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/chuck_norris.jpg, I'm sure I'll work for the next President.