New Center?

If I see this guy knocking back NTs and DTs @ will during the regular season as the starting center, then I'll get psyched. A little early to get too pumped up 'bout it now.

and all along I thought the Bills had no plan to fiz our problem at C.

Little did I know they had an UDFA gem who is changing positions to take over at C. :flirt:

Little did I know they had an UDFA gem who is changing positions to take over at C. :flirt:

Jason Peters anyone?

GO BILLS!

I don't think this unseats Fowler, but one can only hope this and the other UDFA from Arkansas leads to the welcome departure of Duke Preston as a backup anything.

My feelings exactly. If McCaskill can show that Preston is expendable, then all power to him.

If I see this guy knocking back NTs and DTs @ will during the regular season as the starting center, then I'll get psyched. A little early to get too pumped up 'bout it now.

Probably a two year project who will take over for Fowler, maybe, eventually.

NO WAY

After a couple of practices at his new position, our C problems will be solved :rolleyes:

How could i have doubted the master plan for the OL?

While looking to add 4 CBS this offseason - they knew they did not have to waste any high draft picks on OL when they had this kid stashed on the practice squad. :w00t:

If there is a God in Heaven, next year's FA off season period and Draft will be devoted to the lines.

It's more than their turn. We've given enough attention to the skill player positions.

It's time for the sum' bitches to show they can play.

If there is a God in Heaven, next year's FA off season period and Draft will be devoted to the lines.

It's more than their turn. We've given enough attention to the skill player positions.

It's time for the sum' bitches to show they can play.

just draft please, fa linemen are too expensive

Little did I know they had an UDFA gem who is changing positions to take over at C. :rolleyes:

So, basically what you're saying is, damned if they do and damned if they don't. The ONLY way for the Bills to approach personnel issues is in the manner of obie_wan's enlightened vision.

Do I have it straight?

just draft please, fa linemen are too expensive

No sh--. Walker, Dockery, Peters, Butler, Stroud, McCargo, Johnson, Schoebel, Kelsay are seriously not enough?

OK, I'll spot you Kelsay if he doesn't produce this season. But on the whole, our lines aren't nearly as bad as some would have us believe. OL play was one of the few bright spots last season. Fowler ain't the best, but he ain't the worst; you can't have worldbeater$ everywhere. There's new ingredients been added to the pot --- let's see how the stew tastes 'fore throwing it out.

Going after mostly skills players this draft wasn't what I consider a serious faux pas. That said, I hope these UDFAs can push the current backups and contribute in the future, and I also expect that we draft at C, G/T next year for replenishing/eventual starter.

I like that they are trying this kid out at center. It can't hurt him to learn how to play other OL positions. That said, I don't think this will have no effect on Melvin Fowler. McCaskill is going to be a backup, the coaches are just hoping to maximize a roster spot having a versatile O-lineman (like Whittle.)

NO WAY

After a couple of practices at his new position, our C problems will be solved :blink:

How could i have doubted the master plan for the OL?

While looking to add 4 CBS this offseason - they knew they did not have to waste any high draft picks on OL when they had this kid stashed on the practice squad. :rolleyes:

God, you're annoying.

Little did I know they had an UDFA gem who is changing positions to take over at C. :rolleyes:

And what do you think that plan should have been?????

I don't recall you calling for Albert in the first round.....so which player was going to come in & be an improvement on Fowler?

Gee, if only we had drafted Josh Sitton(drafted #135) at the #114 slot instead of Corner.....that would have fixed our problem at C wouldn't it? :blink:

And what do you think that plan should have been?????

I don't recall you calling for Albert in the first round.....so which player was going to come in & be an improvement on Fowler?

Gee, if only we had drafted Josh Sitton(drafted #135) at the #114 slot instead of Corner.....that would have fixed our problem at C wouldn't it? :blink:

As i posted before the draft, I would have taken Harvey, Rivers and Albert - in that order.

Albert would have provided immediate insurance at LT and maybe started ahead of Fowler immediately.