annoying clothing trend

Pete

I have a pair of Buffalo Bills crocs that I do yard work in or wear on the boat or even sometimes to the store or work. I agree they aren't the most attractive shoe on the market, but they are comfortable as hell and since I am completely comfortable with myself, I couldn't care less if somebody else thinks I look like a fool. To each his or her own. ;)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flip-flops! WTF? Even guys wear them!... ;):ph34r: Man, grow a set! Again, not talking around the house or at the beach... People wear these things out on the town...

says the guy living on the Great Lakes.

come down south. when its still 90 out at midnight and youre on a patio having drinks, who wants their feet sweating in socks and shoes?

Flip-flops! WTF? Even guys wear them!... ;):ph34r: Man, grow a set! Again, not talking around the house or at the beach... People wear these things out on the town...

What do you wear when you go out?

says the guy living on the Great Lakes.

come down south. when its still 90 out at midnight and youre on a patio having drinks, who wants their feet sweating in socks and shoes?

Thats why God invented sandals.

no, grown men wear them. I see them everywhere. I almost want to snap a picture on my Iphone, show them how ridiculous they look, and try and convince them to get a pair of man shoes. I am embarrassed for them- but to each their own. And no I am not homophobic- but I bet Queer Guy would disapprove, as would What Not To Wear

If there is one thing in this world I can't stand it's these superficial people with their $4 dollar plastic shoes! Makes me so mad I just can't stop myself from snapping a pic of these losers with my Iphone. Thank God I'm a free thinker who dosesn't buy into BS like this. Any-hoo off to Fat Burger I have to work the late shift tonight.

If there is one thing in this world I can't stand it's these superficial people with their $4 dollar plastic shoes! Makes me so mad I just can't stop myself from snapping a pic of these losers with my Iphone. Thank God I'm a free thinker who dosesn't buy into BS like this. Any-hoo off to Fat Burger I have to work the late shift tonight.

I take it you own a pair? Like I said- to each their own. No need to embellish would I said. I do think they look ridiculous and I do think people are sheep. It is monkey see, monkey do. That is how fads start. Hell I remember when Kriss Kross was wearing their clothes backwards and I saw kids mimicking. Is that superficial to state that looks ridiculous? Anyways enjoy your Crocs- wear them proudly! I am drinking a margarita and expecting 20 over for dinner at 4:00- happy Cinco de Mayo

Another thing that flabbergasts me... Big headphones... Like what the heck! You see people wearing these monstrousities out and about... Are they noise cancelling... I hope they walk into a train then!

I have some, and yes they are noise-cancelling. But when you park in as many handicapped spots as I do, you need to do something to block out the stuckincincys of the world...

I take it you own a pair? Like I said- to each their own. No need to embellish would I said. I do think they look ridiculous and I do think people are sheep. It is monkey see, monkey do. That is how fads start. Hell I remember when Kriss Kross was wearing their clothes backwards and I saw kids mimicking. Is that superficial to state that looks ridiculous? Anyways enjoy your Crocs- wear them proudly! I am drinking a margarita and expecting 20 over for dinner at 4:00- happy Cinco de Mayo

Fip-flops yes! Croc's No! The only difference is I wouldn't go out my way to insult those who choose to wear them.

Fip-flops yes! Croc's No! The only difference is I wouldn't go out my way to insult those who choose to wear them.

I'm the opposite, Crocs - yes, flip-flops - no. Maybe spend more than $1.50 on a pair of shoes and you might not have feet / back problems later in life.

I'm the opposite, Crocs - yes, flip-flops - no. Maybe spend more than $1.50 on a pair of shoes and you might not have feet / back problems later in life.

Funny you should say that because I wore the flops for the first time over the weekend and my heels are killing me today. Having said that it wouldn't hurt for me to wear some sun screen either because my shoulders are fried and I can hardly lift my arms. However I'll worry about chronic back aches and skin cancer when I get older.

I believe former Circuit City CEO and current CarMax CEO(?) Richard Sharp is the President of Crocs.....he is laughing all the way to the bank on this one

True or false?

lady and her kids came up with the idea of Jibbitzir?t=nolamom-20&l=ur2&o=1, which are little doodads that you decorate your Crocsir?t=nolamom-20&l=ur2&o=1 with. Amazing. Eventually the Croc company bought them out for $20 million.

When you live by the beach and enjoy watersports like sea kayaking... these things are the way to go.

Water, sand and pebbles just wash right through.

In fact... the New Zealand Olympic team will be wearing them.

NZ Olympic Team crocs

And yes... I'm wearing a pair right now.

However, in a crappy climate like WNY these may not be too good.

Right now it is 69 & sunny in buffalo. According to the weather channel it is 34 degrees & cloudy in Nelson, NZ, so FU buddy. Although, I suppose this time of year is your start to winter right.