*Official Day 2 Draft Thread*

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

that's it, now im officially confused. we took DB in round 1, have a large stable of secondary players, have desperate need at TE and could really use a FB and we take a CB?

SOMEONE PLS ENLIGHTEN ME

They probably figure teyp Johnson is better than any TE they can draft at this point. Not sure why another CB either.

PTR

Not surprising at all. This is nothing against the guy they took, but the Bills just don't give a :doh: about the TE position. Then, they'll wonder why their passing game sucks again this year. Hello, Bills, its because you can't threaten the middle half of the field!

that's it, now im officially confused. we took DB in round 1, have a large stable of secondary players, have desperate need at TE and could really use a FB and we take a CB?

SOMEONE PLS ENLIGHTEN ME

Welcome to Jauronimo World!

We don't play offense. We play not to lose. And with Randy and Wes ripping our defense apart at will, we need a defensive secondary rotation to slow them down a little...

SOMEONE PLS ENLIGHTEN ME

I'm not sure anyone can. Did they wake up and forget there was another day to the draft? Ellis now Corner, no trade ups to preserver your late round picks. Someone enlighten me.

Not surprising at all. This is nothing against the guy they took, but the Bills just don't give a :doh: about the TE position. Then, they'll wonder why their passing game sucks again this year. Hello, Bills, its because you can't threaten the middle half of the field!

Who right now in the draft would "solve" our TE problem? The answer is no one. So why would you waste a pick on a TE who is just going to be one of the other TE schmucks we have on the roster.