For Stern fans.......Arties Back....

The Poojer

I must say I am a bit surprised that he was allowed to come back. He is doing major Mea Culpa's. I am glad that he is back, and I hope he uses the stern "family" to get himself straight. Artie is great for the show, and I think if he allows himself, the show can be great for Artie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say I am a bit surprised that he was allowed to come back. He is doing major Mea Culpa's. I am glad that he is back, and I hope he uses the stern "family" to get himself straight. Artie is great for the show, and I think if he allows himself, the show can be great for Artie

Great for the show. They are dancing around why and on what conditions he was allowed to return. Said he had a lot of meetings with Sirius upper management. That said, he's in therapy now.

see that's why i put in the thread title "For Stern fans...." it really amazes me why people feel compelled to make disparaging comments on things they do not care about or do not like...or I guess "hate". But if you must you must, thanks for the contribution and even more so, bumping this thread up for even more exposure.

Stern sucks. It's been 15 years since he was funny. I hate him but I love to diss him on message boards.

:thumbsup:

see that's why i put in the thread title "For Stern fans...." it really amazes me why people feel compelled to make disparaging comments on things they do not care about or do not like...or I guess "hate". But if you must you must, thanks for the contribution and even more so, bumping this thread up for even more exposure.

Dude, I was being sarcastic.

i dont think so, sounds like howard and company had a rough time of it wondering what the outcome was going to be. i think artie simply lost it, this seems the push he needs to get some help

Agree.

I really did love Joe Fs obligatory "Stern Sucks" post. Can cut and paste those pretty much from any Stern related thread.

see that's why poojer put in the thread title "For Stern fans...." it really amazes me why people feel compelled to make disparaging comments on things they do not care about or do not like...or I guess "hate". But if you must you must, thanks for the contribution and even more so, bumping this thread up for even more exposure.

Stern sucks. It's been 15 years since he was funny. I hate him but I love to diss him on message boards.

see that's why poojer put in the thread title "For Stern fans...." it really amazes me why people feel compelled to make disparaging comments on things they do not care about or do not like...or I guess "hate". But if you must you must, thanks for the contribution and even more so, bumping this thread up for even more exposure.

Publicity Stunt?

I think the same thing, too. Last summer Artie suggested he may leave the show in January '08 because he was burned out and couldn't do it anymore. he talked about moving to Italy for six months (IIRC). This came out the day before the show went on vacation.

I love the entertainment the show provides, but they blur the line between reality and what is good, entertaining radio. Maybe that's what makes me listen?

Oh, common man. You must agree that Stern sucks. It's been 15 years since he was funny.

I hate him but I love to diss him on message boards.

see that's why I put in the thread title "For Stern fans...." it really amazes me why people feel compelled to make disparaging comments on things they do not care about or do not like...or I guess "hate". But if you must you must, thanks for the contribution and even more so, bumping this thread up for even more exposure.

Oh, common man. You must agree that Stern sucks. It's been 15 years since he was funny.

I hate him but I love to diss him on message boards.

agreed. thought the same thing last friday when it happened.

the timing was too perfect. the DAY before a week long vacation. keep em coming back.

that was the first thought that came to my mind when someone posted about it here, and then I heard they would be gone the next week on vacation