Hillary is a hunter!

http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCandidate...663122020080217

Apparently us redneck gun-owning hunters are OK when you need to win a primary. I wonder if the gun shops will be taking down all the anti-Hillary stuff now that she is a fellow hunter? She is one of biggest enemies of gun owners in the country and has been for years. Anyone who is concerned enough about gun rights to consider a candidate's stance when voting will not be swayed by her sudden change of heart. I can't wait to see how this blows up in her face. When a reporter asked her how long it has been since she shot a gun, her answer was "that's not relevant". Since she supposedly shot a banded duck, does that mean there is a record of that kill somewhere? She is truly a disgusting person and I can't wait to watch her nervous breakdown when she is defeated.

It always amuses me when a staunch anti-gun politician accepts protection from people who carry concealed guns. The police are protection enough...unless you're talking about their lives. I would at least have a little respect for their view if they refused secret service protection due to their beliefs.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a family that thinks nothing of telling blatant, bald-faced lies to the American people. And no matter how many times the lies are exposed in the Youtube/blogging world, they keep coming up with more. If I were any less cynical about human intelligence, it would boggle my mind how anyone could vote for this lying c--t.

Headlines next week:

"Hillary: I founded the NRA!"

"Bill sent me to Afghanistan to kill Osama bin Laden in 1999. He was in my sights ready to be pulverized by my 50-cal.... until John McCain blew my cover and let him get away!!"

http://www.reuters.com/article/vcCandidate...663122020080217

Apparently us redneck gun-owning hunters are OK when you need to win a primary. I wonder if the gun shops will be taking down all the anti-Hillary stuff now that she is a fellow hunter? She is one of biggest enemies of gun owners in the country and has been for years. Anyone who is concerned enough about gun rights to consider a candidate's stance when voting will not be swayed by her sudden change of heart. I can't wait to see how this blows up in her face. When a reporter asked her how long it has been since she shot a gun, her answer was "that's not relevant". Since she supposedly shot a banded duck, does that mean there is a record of that kill somewhere? She is truly a disgusting person and I can't wait to watch her nervous breakdown when she is defeated.

It always amuses me when a staunch anti-gun politician accepts protection from people who carry concealed guns. The police are protection enough...unless you're talking about their lives. I would at least have a little respect for their view if they refused secret service protection due to their beliefs.

Can someone that lives in Alabama, or umm, I mean between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia weigh in on this?

Will any one of you, or your neighbors buy this load of crap she is selling?

"Bill sent me to Afghanistan to kill Osama bin Laden in 1999. He was in my sights ready to be pulverized by my 50-cal.... "

Ducking her own sniper fire? :rolleyes:

It just floors me that anyone would take this woman seriously.

This is a family that thinks nothing of telling blatant, bald-faced lies to the American people. And no matter how many times the lies are exposed in the Youtube/blogging world, they keep coming up with more. If I were any less cynical about human intelligence, it would boggle my mind how anyone could vote for this lying c--t.

Amen! :rolleyes:

Ducking her own sniper fire? :wallbash:

It just floors me that anyone would take this woman seriously.

I have this sneaking suspicion that as long as Hillary takes herself seriously, then what other people think doesn't matter to her. My sense is that her ego is so large that the only voices she really listens to are the ones in her head.

She never said she was an avid or recent hunter, she just said she learned to shoot and hunted with her father when she was younger and shot a duck. And she has been consistant in advocating gun control such as the Brady bill, background checks, and trying to get handguns off the street. She hasn't advocated any bans on guns used for hunting. You can disagree with her call for gun control, but she has been consistant in her position.

I have this sneaking suspicion that as long as Hillary takes herself seriously, then what other people think doesn't matter to her. My sense is that her ego is so large that the only voices she really listens to are the ones in her head.

QFT

She never said she was an avid or recent hunter, she just said she learned to shoot and hunted with her father when she was younger and shot a duck. And she has been consistant in advocating gun control such as the Brady bill, background checks, and trying to get handguns off the street. She hasn't advocated any bans on guns used for hunting. You can disagree with her call for gun control, but she has been consistant in her position.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I could be mistaken, but I am almost positive she has fought to ban semi-auto guns, most of which are hunting guns. Many people hunt with handguns too.

She has been consistant though...consistantly one of the biggest enemies to hunters and gun owners! Oh wait, she is now one of us, so I guess that blows your consistancy argument out of the sky (just like that poor innocent duck she shot)

I could be mistaken, but I am almost positive she has fought to ban semi-auto guns, most of which are hunting guns. Many people hunt with handguns too.

She has been consistant though...consistantly one of the biggest enemies to hunters and gun owners! Oh wait, she is now one of us, so I guess that blows your consistancy argument out of the sky (just like that poor innocent duck she shot)

She was against guns before she was for them