Hillary is a hunter!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton recently touted her experience with guns as a young child. "You know, my dad took me out behind the cottage that my grandfather built on a little lake called Lake Winola outside of Scranton and taught me how to shoot when I was a little girl," Clinton said in Valparaiso, Indiana, on Saturday. "Some people now continue to teach their children and their grandchildren. It's part of culture. It's part of a way of life. People enjoy hunting and shooting because it's an important part of who they are. Not because they are bitter."

Mayors Against Illegal Guns, a group co-chaired by New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, plans to spend more than $1 million to air a television ad beginning this week urging Congress to close a loophole by forcing buyers at gun shows to undergo a federal background check.

The ad, which will air in Pennsylvania, New York, Arizona, Maryland and Florida, features clips from all three major presidential candidates. "I'll be on your side for closing the gun show loophole," Clinton says. "Crack down on them. Close the gun show loopholes," Obama says. And McCain adds, "Convicted criminals have been able to buy and sell thousands of guns at gun shows because of a loophole in the law. Close the loophole."

"There is not a contradiction between protecting the Second Amendment rights of Americans and figuring out how we can keep, for example, assault weapons off the street," Clinton said on Saturday.

Clinton has been a supporter of gun control during her time in office. She voted for a 10-year extension of the assault weapons ban and voted for requiring extensive background checks at gun shows. She also supports licensing and registration of handguns, mandatory trigger locks for handguns, holding adults responsible for their children's use of guns, raising the youth handgun ban from age 18 to 21, limiting gun sales to one per month and allowing the Consumer Products Safety Commission to regulate guns.

http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/faqs/?page=awb

Q: What is the difference between semi-automatic hunting rifles and semi-automatic assault weapons?

A: Sporting rifles and assault weapons are two distinct classes of firearms. While semi-automatic hunting rifles are designed to be fired from the shoulder and depend upon the accuracy of a precisely aimed projectile, semi-automatic assault weapons are designed to maximize lethal effects through a rapid rate of fire. Assault weapons are designed to be spray-fired from the hip, and because of their design, a shooter can maintain control of the weapon even while firing many rounds in rapid succession.

Apparently thiss person never hip fired any gun, as 'control' is something that will not come to the forefront of your mind if you have.

The ban is nothing more than a way for slimebags like Clinton to seem anti-gun. Wat the ban really does is not allow a few kinds of guns to be manufactured, and a few features to be banned (flash suppressors, etc).

You have always been able to buy an assault rifle, as they were never made illegal. The ban did nothing more than prevent newer ones from being made. You can still buy a pre-ban TEC9, Steyr Aug, or AR-15 at any gun show. So if some dolt feels safer because of this ban it's only due to the fact that they are ill-informed or mildly retarded.

By the way, if you made ownership of all of these illegal tomorrow, guess who would still have them? (Hint: criminals)

Assault weapons are designed to be spray-fired from the hip

:P:wallbash::thumbsup:<_<

I remember that particular part of training when I was in the military and we were doing CQB. "OK men, we're going to enter this enclosed area. Everyone ready their weapons to 'spray fire from the hip' - as that's what they were designed for."

Liberals: Spreading ignorance. One subject at a time.

http://www.bradycampaign.org/facts/faqs/?page=awb

Q: What is the difference between semi-automatic hunting rifles and semi-automatic assault weapons?

A: Sporting rifles and assault weapons are two distinct classes of firearms. While semi-automatic hunting rifles are designed to be fired from the shoulder and depend upon the accuracy of a precisely aimed projectile, semi-automatic assault weapons are designed to maximize lethal effects through a rapid rate of fire. Assault weapons are designed to be spray-fired from the hip, and because of their design, a shooter can maintain control of the weapon even while firing many rounds in rapid succession.

Apparently thiss person never hip fired any gun, as 'control' is something that will not come to the forefront of your mind if you have.

The ban is nothing more than a way for slimebags like Clinton to seem anti-gun. Wat the ban really does is not allow a few kinds of guns to be manufactured, and a few features to be banned (flash suppressors, etc).

You have always been able to buy an assault rifle, as they were never made illegal. The ban did nothing more than prevent newer ones from being made. You can still buy a pre-ban TEC9, Steyr Aug, or AR-15 at any gun show. So if some dolt feels safer because of this ban it's only due to the fact that they are ill-informed or mildly retarded.

By the way, if you made ownership of all of these illegal tomorrow, guess who would still have them? (Hint: criminals)

Firing from the hip....Who would have guessed that the Brady bunch would help me become a better shooter with my AR. All these years I've been wasting time aiming!

:thumbsup::worthy::lol: :lol:

I remember that particular part of training when I was in the military and we were doing CQB. "OK men, we're going to enter this enclosed area. Everyone ready their weapons to 'spray fire from the hip' - as that's what they were designed for."

Liberals: Spreading ignorance. One subject at a time.

But that's how they do it in the movies.