James Hardy

This guy is the guy. He really is the elite talent. An absolute giant. He has good hands. He can Jump out of the gym. He has a weekly spot on sirius and he is definately the player in this draft with the most upside. He is good enough to start for us right now. He has all of the tools to develope into the greatest wr of all time. Look at his workout numbers: http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=33065

here is some stuff I just randomly found, look at all of it:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/news/story?id=3182235

http://iuhoosiers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl...dy_james00.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afr3PoA9ibI

Now, I'm not saying that the Bills should draft this guy at #11 but I wouldn't be upset if they did. Although I'm not entirely sure when it is, I've been trying to catch his weekly spot on sirius. So far, I have heard him twice. He is a very intelligent man. He is well spoken and the hosts agree that he has a very high ceiling. He has now focused his career on football after realizing that it is his true love after his freshman year. I believe that he is sincere in the statements he has made. He claims that he had a lot of growing up to do and he is a different man now than he was 2 years ago and to me, he has really silenced anybody that has done research trying to find the character flaw... He is a good man. He will be an elite wr for a long time. mark my words. Every team that passes on him will regret it. He is NOT injury prone as of now. If he is available to draft, I say get him. I'm smelling a trade up from our 2nd or a trade down from our 1st and this is our guy... LOL, I hope!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Domestic assault against his girlfriend and 1 year old son.

I heard one of his Sirius interviews where he spoke about the assult. He said it is behind him and he does have some growing up to do but he seemed ashamed and embarased of his actions. I think he was sincere. The 1 year old is only a negative if he shut him out of his life. If he is a part of the kids life in some way then I would say he is growing up and that ould go along way to help clear up any character issues..

I heard one of his Sirius interviews where he spoke about the assult. He said it is behind him and he does have some growing up to do but he seemed ashamed and embarased of his actions. I think he was sincere. The 1 year old is only a negative if he shut him out of his life. If he is a part of the kids life in some way then I would say he is growing up and that ould go along way to help clear up any character issues..

He has at least admitted to the crime/incident and sounds remorseful. That puts him ahead of about 3/4 of the players that have been accused of domestic abuse. If he can outline to teams (privately of course) what he has done to deal with the situation (the pretrial diversion counseling is one thing--but is he current on child support; does he continue to get anger management counseling; is he a presence in the child's life in a positive way on a regular basis)..its something that will still be a consideration but put into a slightly better context. Unfortunately, this seems to happen all too often in the NFL and for that matter in society in general..if you want to abuse your spouse or kids--go to a biker bar and sucker punch the meanest mother !@#$er you can find instead.

This guys upside is huge and he is a weapon to be reckoned with on all downs and especially in the red zone. Yeah he may have had some past character issues but I believe he may be past them. Buffalo has the type of fans and city that if we can get him and he can be made productive it will build positives in his life and any character issues will fade. People make mistakes and with some I believe in 2nd chances, and you'd better Bill-ieve I'd give him one.

This guys upside is huge and he is a weapon to be reckoned with on all downs and especially in the red zone. Yeah he may have had some past character issues but I believe he may be past them. Buffalo has the type of fans and city that if we can get him and he can be made productive it will build positives in his life and any character issues will fade. People make mistakes and with some I believe in 2nd chances, and you'd better Bill-ieve I'd give him one.

But second chances are for second rounds.

I'll repeat again, this guy probably isn't even on the Bills draft board.

I hope you are wrong... I agree, if they didn't research him they probably would look at his past problem and not put him on the board. Did you actually research the guy though? He is very impressive. I urge you to open your mind and look at the youtube film, and his test results. Hear what people have to say about him. Listen to him talk. He is a good man. I think.

This guy is the guy. He really is the elite talent. An absolute giant. He has good hands. He can Jump out of the gym. He has a weekly spot on sirius and he is definately the player in this draft with the most upside. He is good enough to start for us right now. He has all of the tools to develope into the greatest wr of all time. Look at his workout numbers: http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/profile.php?pyid=33065

here is some stuff I just randomly found, look at all of it:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft08/news/story?id=3182235

http://iuhoosiers.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl...dy_james00.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afr3PoA9ibI

Now, I'm not saying that the Bills should draft this guy at #11 but I wouldn't be upset if they did. Although I'm not entirely sure when it is, I've been trying to catch his weekly spot on sirius. So far, I have heard him twice. He is a very intelligent man. He is well spoken and the hosts agree that he has a very high ceiling. He has now focused his career on football after realizing that it is his true love after his freshman year. I believe that he is sincere in the statements he has made. He claims that he had a lot of growing up to do and he is a different man now than he was 2 years ago and to me, he has really silenced anybody that has done research trying to find the character flaw... He is a good man. He will be an elite wr for a long time. mark my words. Every team that passes on him will regret it. He is NOT injury prone as of now. If he is available to draft, I say get him. I'm smelling a trade up from our 2nd or a trade down from our 1st and this is our guy... LOL, I hope!

Dang dood, you are the master of hyperbole.

elite talent
absolute giant
Jump out of the gym
the player in this draft with the most upside
the greatest wr of all time

This one disappointed:

has good hands

This one confused:

He is NOT injury prone as of now.

Admittedly, I haven't seen him play much at all, but from what I have seen, I think he's going to have trouble beating press coverage in the NFL. He's big, but he's looks like he's not at all physical and ironically, that's a very typical problem with big WRs coming out of the draft. I think that NFL CBs will be able to jam him and knock him off his routes.

I laugh when you guys are worried about off the field issues with draft picks..........

Roscoe Parrish + DUI = Off the field problems and you all have no issues with it.......

Granted situations are different, but point being they both have had problems and both deserve at least another chance to correct it.

Myself would love to have James Hardy on this team. I dont care how we draft him. That kid would instantly upgrade our Red Zone threats. Remember out of the 16 TD's he had 12....were in the Red Zone.

I can think of 2 guys who can probably make an impact on the Bills offense immediately and they are Devin Thomas & James Hardy

I hope you are wrong... I agree, if they didn't research him they probably would look at his past problem and not put him on the board. Did you actually research the guy though? He is very impressive. I urge you to open your mind and look at the youtube film, and his test results. Hear what people have to say about him. Listen to him talk. He is a good man. I think.

Sorry, this is over the top. It is just completely nuts.

A good man? A GOOD MAN????? Hello???? He beat up a 1 year old baby, and he is a good !@#$ing man? WTF????

Listen, I want the Bills to win as much as anybody, but even I have limits. After Lawrence Phillipps dragged his girlfriend down a flight of stairs and smashed her face into an automobile, I didn't want him on the Bills back in the old days. Lori had my back.

I would rather have Phillipps over for Thanksgiving dinner than to cheer for a supposed man who kicked a 1 year old's ass. He belongs in prison, not on the Buffalo Bills Football Team.

Admittedly, I haven't seen him play much at all, but from what I have seen, I think he's going to have trouble beating press coverage in the NFL. He's big, but he's looks like he's not at all physical and ironically, that's a very typical problem with big WRs coming out of the draft. I think that NFL CBs will be able to jam him and knock him off his routes.

I've heard the same thing... Mainly, my point to the post was the potential he represents. As of right now, every wr entering the draft has some sort of issue. I also like Malcolm Kelly and Limus Sweed. Devin Thomas isn't a natural at catching the ball, at least as far as it appears to me. He doesn't use his fingertips like the other 3. Kelly has thigh issues and is already considered injury prone before ever stepping foot in the NFL. The same thing can be said about sweed, add the trouble beating press coverage. THere is coaching that needs to be done. My thoughts are that Hardy has had not only the least amount of coaching, but more than likely the worst players around him. He almost single handidly carried his team to a bowl game which is a huge accomplishment for IU. I really hope that we get a tall wr in rd 1 simply because of the need at TE in rd 2. In my opinion rd 2 is a very good value for a TE that can step in right away= Fred Davis

Sorry, this is over the top. It is just completely nuts.

A good man? A GOOD MAN????? Hello???? He beat up a 1 year old baby, and he is a good !@#$ing man? WTF????

Listen, I want the Bills to win as much as anybody, but even I have limits. After Lawrence Phillipps dragged his girlfriend down a flight of stairs and smashed her face into an automobile, I didn't want him on the Bills back in the old days. Lori had my back.

I would rather have Phillipps over for Thanksgiving dinner than to cheer for a supposed man who kicked a 1 year old's ass. He belongs in prison, not on the Buffalo Bills Football Team.

I'm having a hard time finding the article that Hardy dragged his girlfriend and a 1 year old down a flight of stairs. If you are correct I agree! That is inexcusable. Actually, I can't even find the article about whatever he addmitted to doing.

I actually have heard him speak for 20 minutes. I'm just trying to relay what I've heard and how I felt. I'm sorry if that offends you. Phillips didn't convince 99% of everyone that has ever talked to him he is a good man. Now I may be way off with the percentages but I'm willing to believe that if you met the guy, you'd like him. Or should I say, If I met the guy, I'd like him... I'm sure that you and a lot of posters are all saints. But I have made lots of mistakes, lost my temper hundreds of times and did a lot of drugs, sex, and a ton of stupid stuff in college. Now, I don't lose my temper ever, don't use drugs, Am a good man, and have made all of my peers very proud. If I listened to guys like you, I would be on welfare.

I've heard the same thing... Mainly, my point to the post was the potential he represents. As of right now, every wr entering the draft has some sort of issue. I also like Malcolm Kelly and Limus Sweed. Devin Thomas isn't a natural at catching the ball, at least as far as it appears to me. He doesn't use his fingertips like the other 3. Kelly has thigh issues and is already considered injury prone before ever stepping foot in the NFL. The same thing can be said about sweed, add the trouble beating press coverage. THere is coaching that needs to be done. My thoughts are that Hardy has had not only the least amount of coaching, but more than likely the worst players around him. He almost single handidly carried his team to a bowl game which is a huge accomplishment for IU. I really hope that we get a tall wr in rd 1 simply because of the need at TE in rd 2. In my opinion rd 2 is a very good value for a TE that can step in right away= Fred Davis

In Sweed's case, I think the question is whether or not he can separate from the DB, which is a speed/quickness issue. I do think he's strong enough to fight through a jam. As for the other guys, I'm not worried about Malcolm Kelly's injury issues. He's missed very little time at Oklahoma. If there's a problem, I'll trust the Bills staff to find it. Thomas? I agree that his hands may be a problem, but his lack of experience is a bigger issue for me. Still, in all of these cases, the Bills do have one advantage given that they're not drafting the guy to be a #1, and he probably won't be facing the opposing team's #1 CB that much.

Finally, as for the TE position, I am in complete agreement that TE is the way to go in R2. It appears as though it'll be such a good value that I'd almost plan my entire draft around picking one there.

I'm having a hard time finding the article that Hardy dragged his girlfriend and a 1 year old down a flight of stairs. If you are correct I agree! That is inexcusable. Actually, I can't even find the article about whatever he addmitted to doing.

I actually have heard him speak for 20 minutes. I'm just trying to relay what I've heard and how I felt. I'm sorry if that offends you. Phillips didn't convince 99% of everyone that has ever talked to him he is a good man. Now I may be way off with the percentages but I'm willing to believe that if you met the guy, you'd like him. Or should I say, If I met the guy, I'd like him... I'm sure that you and a lot of posters are all saints. But I have made lots of mistakes, lost my temper hundreds of times and did a lot of drugs, sex, and a ton of stupid stuff in college. Now, I don't lose my temper ever, don't use drugs, Am a good man, and have made all of my peers very proud. If I listened to guys like you, I would be on welfare.

Once again, you are way off base. Let me try to explain....

While you were in college, having sex, getting high, losing your temper, etc., did you ever beat up an infant? I ask because doing so is not the same as shoving your girlfriend, which is not at all good. We are talking about a defenseless baby. Can't you see the difference?

I am not judging you. This is about a guy who kicked a baby's ass. Don't you see?