How Long should you wait before.............

Stl Bills

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, but does this mean he should be more or less willing to do it?

After all, if she's not that hot that it's probably not worth it. But on the flip side, he buddy would probably only get pissed if she was a real looker so maybe it's ok.

I think he might have to do it just for the boobies.

Alright, alright maybe I was being too generous.............but the body really is a 10, which goes a long way for me. Oh and did I mention the boobs?

F-in-A Cotton, F-in-A. She is trying to exact revenge on her ex, your bud. He dumped her so he probably knows she is crazy. Talk to your bud, tell him whats up, and pull the switcheroo.....get some while she is thinking she is getting back at him. In the end( <_< ), you get a little somethin somethin, she doesnt get what she was trying for, and your bud gets a bit of a last laugh on her.......

Are you the same guy who can't figure out how to introduce yourself to the ladies you like?

Common Man, she is throwing herself at him....even i can respond accordingly to that......

Hey Poojer you're from Midlothian? I was born and raised in Midlo.......Brandermill area would have gone to Clover Hill High School but I moved prior to high school.

well you should come back and visit the old neighborhood.....better yet, have this chick in question come out to visit...i can let u know how it goes!

Hey Poojer you're from Midlothian? I was born and raised in Midlo.......Brandermill area would have gone to Clover Hill High School but I moved prior to high school.

Alright, alright maybe I was being too generous.............but the body really is a 10, which goes a long way for me. Oh and did I mention the boobs?

Her breasts say "yes". Her eyes say "rabbit stew".

Run fast, run far is my advice.

Bang her once or twice and then tell her that you're just not into her. This way you get to bang her and your friend never finds out about it.

Or, bang her and tell her that you're not into a relationship but she can call you late at night for booty calls.

If your buddy ever finds out you tell him that you were drunk or that she came over naked and threw herself at you. You feel terrible and would never do it again. Or tell him that you didn't nail her but that she is a psycho and a liar and show him the text messages etc as proof.

You might as well tap it before she tries one of his other friends instead of you. <_<

You should just ask the friend if he minds if you get with her, if he's with someone else now, he shouldn't have a problem with it.

However, this chick is fuggin' insane, so stay the hell away from her...far away. Nothing good ever comes from a crazy woman no matter how big the rack.

Bang her once or twice and then tell her that you're just not into her. This way you get to bang her and your friend never finds out about it.

1) Tell her about your best friend Poojer, how much you respect him, how great of a friendship you have and how important the friendship is to you.

2) Bang her her ten times

3) Tell her it's not going to work any more

4) Collect check from Poojer

This chic is so crazy my friend passed out on my couch last night (bar we were out is right by my place and he didn't want to drive home). She was still wanting to come over, sayin sh-- like she'd climb in the window, or park down the street, or we could go out in my truck. I was pleading "don't come over here"...........her response was "don't make me do something crazy". I had to lock the fuggin doors. Never had to try before to "not" get laid, its fuggin BS. Never been pursued this hard, this chic is nuts.

It in itself should give you your answer....no..<_<

You might enjoy it for the moment......but she sounds like the type that would cause you pain for much longer then that.......

She's not bad, but I say forget it.

Psycho chicks are never, never, never, ever worth the trouble. "Fatal Attraction" should have taught every man in this country that lesson. I just hope you don't have a pet rabbit.

Just remember the old saying, no matter how good she looks, how big her rack is, or how great she is in bed; somewhere, someone is tired of her crap. <_<

It in itself should give you your answer....no..<_<

You might enjoy it for the moment......but she sounds like the type that would cause you pain for much longer then that.......

Exactly. There are only a couple of ways that the "no commitments, just sex" think will not end in disaster. One way is if you both are banging other people as well, and you're both aware of it, but you can call her up every once in a while and its no big deal (if this is the case make sure to wrap it up tho). The other way is if the girl isn't a full blown psychopath and when she realizes no commitment is going to happen she just goes away. The fact that she's constantly calling and texting you rules out pretty much both options. She's gonna want more eventually, and she's not gonna take no for an answer. I've seen it happen many times.

Alright theres a pic up on my personal photo, she's the one in the middle........sorry I couldn't get a better pic of the twins but its the only one I got on my computer.

I would'nt kick her out of bed for eating crackers but in the same respect, I dont know if she is worth losing a friend over either.

Tell your friend, but come up with a plan that allows him some form of retaliation on her.

You know, like a Hot Carl, or a Donkey Punch. You don't care since you get what you want, and your friend might go for it if you agree to do something like that.