Alliances- Identify Yourselves

I was watching the Office, the episode where Dwight offers to form an alliance with Jim, for no reason whatsoever. Then reading on this board it dawned on me that people here have basically done the same thing, chosen sides and attempted to run off people with differing opinions.

What alliance do you fall under?

I'm putting myself down as a supporter of the Chroise as well as DJ

I was watching the Office, the episode where Dwight offers to form an alliance with Jim, for no reason whatsoever. Then reading on this board it dawned on me that people here have basically done the same thing, chosen sides and attempted to run off people with differing opinions.

I'm in the Trent, Cows, and get a receiver in round 2 alliances. :unsure:

I'm putting myself down as a supporter of the Chroise as well as DJ

Exactly what I just got done saying.

This forum has a click that ran off 3/4 of the people who weren't in the JP fan club.

And now they are so pathetic that they went underground after JP fell on his face.

It's about as weak and frail as it gets.

Now we have even TheDean or whatever he is , saying he wasn't one of these over the top losman groupies LOL

Who the hell is he trying to BS

I said last summer that Edwards was brought into compete for the starting job and he would win it possibly in his rookie year.

I support Ned Ludd.

:Shakes fist: Damn you and your machine destroying brethren! You can only stand in the way of the future for so long. Go to the city and get a factory job like everyone else. :unsure::blink::lol:

I'm in the "please God let us have a winning season and make the playoffs alliance."

I'm also very active in the "please change the damn uniforms group"

I'm president of the I like everybody that is a fan or plays for or has anything to do with the bills allaince, and also an active poster on the fixing the offense committee. I'm also member of the lurker club since I usually only post around draft time each year. A member of the draft guru club. And a member of the really believes he could be a great GM in the NFL club. Hello fellow members... That is my favorite club :unsure: Trent Supporter, JP apologist, and Dicky J lover.... Season ticket holder Bills Fan! Addict! Supporter and Billiever

Evidently I fall under 'The Dean' alliance, based on Westinghouse's brilliant analysis.

I also fall under the 'Mock 'Tards Mercilessly' alliance and the 'The Bills Offense Still Sucks' Alliance.

I went to Hamburger University.

I'm a Trent supporter.

I'm also a Hamden Head as long as it continues to be a joke.

I'm not really a JP sympathizer, although I think he's a good guy. That's the breaks, kid.

And I like Dick.

That's cool, I don't judge man :thumbsup: