Alliances- Identify Yourselves

I'm part of the "I don't expect this team to make the playoffs next season regardless of what wr they reach for at 11, cause they could get the same production for a 2nd or 3rd round wr this year"

As well as the "This team is another 1-2 good drafts and 2-3 years away from really competing" alliance. Which is why I much prefer the drafting of defensive players right now.

As well as a card carrying member of the "Chris Kelsay should see the bench, because he's really not starting material" alliance.

I'm part of the "I don't expect this team to make the playoffs next season regardless of what wr they reach for at 11, cause they could get the same production for a 2nd or 3rd round wr this year"

As well as the "This team is another 1-2 good drafts and 2-3 years away from really competing" alliance. Which is why I much prefer the drafting of defensive players right now.

As well as a card carrying member of the "Chris Kelsay should see the bench, because he's really not starting material" alliance.

I would subscribe to those alliances, as well as the "don't tell me the offense is all of the sudden going to be much better alliance".

Anything would be an improvment, as this offense was basically the bottom of the league for two years.

I'll give the Bills 1 additional win for losing Fairchild, however need to see that D.J. is going to let the new guy actually call some plays.

Oh, I almost forgot, I am also a member of the "why did Marv feel it necesssary to wildly overpay for Kelsay and Schobel" alliance.

I would subscribe to those alliances, as well as the "don't tell me the offense is all of the sudden going to be much better alliance".

Anything would be an improvment, as this offense was basically the bottom of the league for three years.

I'll give the Bills 1 additional win for losing Fairchild, however need to see that D.J. is going to let the new guy actually call some plays.

Oh, I almost forgot, I am also a member of the "why did Marv feel it necesssary to wildly overpay for Kelsay and Schobel" alliance.

Corrected