Stockholm Meatballs

CosmicBills

Okay guys. Big game tomorrow. No hookers or blow tonight before bed. Just focus up, read the game plan I prepared and kick some ass.

I won't be on till later in the day tomorrow. But I expect a big upset!!! Wooohoo!

Looks like your players don't react well to quiting hookers and blow cold turkey. Maybe just cut back a little next game?

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough loss today, men. Good game by the ball-less Cows ... we just couldn't get a thing going offensively.

Our D played their hearts out and held their own. Our offense made one big mistake and couldn't generate any sort of attack.

The loss puts us back to 10th place. We can still make the playoffs with a win and some help next game. So let's put this behind us, up our dosage of booze, blow and broads. And kick some ass!

Tough loss today, men. Good game by the ball-less Cows ... we just couldn't get a thing going offensively.

Our D played their hearts out and held their own. Our offense made one big mistake and couldn't generate any sort of attack.

The loss puts us back to 10th place. We can still make the playoffs with a win and some help next game. So let's put this behind us, up our dosage of booze, blow and broads. And kick some ass!

Good game by the ball-less Meatballs too :thumbsup:

We're rooting for you to win next week and make the playoffs. Good luck!

I just want to say, I think our defense stood on it's head, for the plate it was given. Nice job to Matrix especially.

Too bad most of his tackles were down field. We nee dto shore up against the run a little....Time to up Gut's dosage.

TGreg...thought Matrix was moved to LOLB? A good portion of his tackles were on the right according to the play by play. It doesn't make a difference to me where he plays, I'm just curious if the system subs based on energy need regardless of primary LB position.

Too bad most of his tackles were down field. We nee dto shore up against the run a little....Time to up Gut's dosage.

TGreg...thought Matrix was moved to LOLB? A good portion of his tackles were on the right according to the play by play. It doesn't make a difference to me where he plays, I'm just curious if the system subs based on energy need regardless of primary LB position.

Yeah, he was moved to the outside ... but he also backs up the ROLB (3rd string) ... and since the Cows ran so much, we burned through a lot of our backups. We still held up well, but the computer's substitution pattern doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Yeah, he was moved to the outside ... but he also backs up the ROLB (3rd string) ... and since the Cows ran so much, we burned through a lot of our backups. We still held up well, but the computer's substitution pattern doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Yeah my energy was at 83 at the end of the game. Not a tough workout. I've seen it get down to 70 after a game.

4th Level Guard named Steame Droller, if you are interested tgreg.

Edit -

Strength: 25

Speed: 13

Agility: 13.75

Jumping: 8

Stamina: 23.75

Vision: 13.75

Confidence: 17

Blocking: 25

Tackling: 10.75

Throwing: 8

Catching: 9

Carrying: 9

Kicking: 8

Punting: 7

Run Blocking Abilities: 2/2/2/1

Pass Blocking Abilities: none atm intentionally.

I plan on training in stamina to the maximum of my energy and my pay. Levels will add to strength and blocking primarily at first. After that I will increase vision and speed. Basic idea for equipment is two items for strength and two items for blocking. The custom item will also be for either blocking or strength. I will have to ditch the current one, but hey, it is my first attempt.

4th Level Guard named Steame Droller, if you are interested tgreg.

Edit -

Strength: 25

Speed: 13

Agility: 13.75

Jumping: 8

Stamina: 23.75

Vision: 13.75

Confidence: 17

Blocking: 25

Tackling: 10.75

Throwing: 8

Catching: 9

Carrying: 9

Kicking: 8

Punting: 7

Run Blocking Abilities: 2/2/2/1

Pass Blocking Abilities: none atm intentionally.

I plan on training in stamina to the maximum of my energy and my pay. Levels will add to strength and blocking primarily at first. After that I will increase vision and speed. Basic idea for equipment is two items for strength and two items for blocking. The custom item will also be for either blocking or strength. I will have to ditch the current one, but hey, it is my first attempt.

Cool, offer sent!

Quick break down on the game tomorrow.

The team we're playing is only so-so. They pass a lot more than they run, so we'll lean heavy on the pass D this week. Offensively we'll going to run 54 percent and throw it 46%. We should be able to do our thing tomorrow.

We need some help to get into the playoffs. But I have hope!

I have 800 points left if you or VABills need something, so let me know if anyone needs a QB/RB/FB/TP/K/DL.

Already have a LB, OL, CB(Return Spec), and WR

We still have higher lvl cpu players at DE, WR, CB, and LB.

I think the easiest way to play for us is if you created a Wr focusing on speed and carry. I can get you in as the backup on both punt and kick returns, and you'd be the 4/5th string WR.

Let me know, you'd probably get 20-30 plays depending on how the CPU wrks. If you could at least lvl him up to a 3 that would be perfect.

I would cut the lower of the 2 cpu WR's, so still only keep 5 on the roster. If that gives you any comfort?

We still have higher lvl cpu players at DE, WR, CB, and LB.

I think the easiest way to play for us is if you created a Wr focusing on speed and carry. I can get you in as the backup on both punt and kick returns, and you'd be the 4/5th string WR.

Let me know, you'd probably get 20-30 plays depending on how the CPU wrks. If you could at least lvl him up to a 3 that would be perfect.

I would cut the lower of the 2 cpu WR's, so still only keep 5 on the roster. If that gives you any comfort?

I got a PM from Fez that he wanted a WR too, so I made a level 4 WR. Starvin' Marvin is still waiting on a contract offer tho...

*Edit Reading the forums you/fez and I gonna have to be quick about this. After last game of the season you can't sign anyone.

I got a PM from Fez that he wanted a WR too, so I made a level 4 WR. Starvin' Marvin is still waiting on a contract offer tho...

*Edit Reading the forums you/fez and I gonna have to be quick about this. After last game of the season you can't sign anyone.

Offer sent. Hope my finance guy doesn't kill me, since he has all the stuff in a spreadsheet. Hurry up and accept. we are going to have at least 2 home playoff games, which means bigger stadium, and a year or 2 from now, much more money to offer top tier talent.

edit: and if you want to get xp and playing time in todays game, before they lock.

edit2: Are you sure you want to associate with Fez again? You saw how he treated MBP.

edit2: Are you sure you want to associate with Fez again? You saw how he treated MBP.

Mudslinger :thumbsup:

The real question is whether he wants to play on a team that was good to start with, requiring no talent to get better (like yours :D) or a team that was near the bottom of the league that the owner managed to turn around and is currently on the 2nd longest winning streak in the entire league (like mine. :thumbsup: Oh, the Meatballs aren't bad either, I guess, since this is their thread and all.... :bag: )