Official Gibran Hamdan Fan Club Thread

Dan

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Chroise is tugging at my heartstrings, but I am risisting. Was the Great Crash of '08 God's retribution? Is Chroise a false American Idol?

Yes, Hamdan will be cut because he is better than all of us at qb but not good enough to be a NFL QB.

The Chroise is tugging at my heartstrings, but I am resisting. Was the Great Crash of '08 God's retribution? Is Chroise a false American Idol?

The Chroise is in all of us Beerball, look deep within and you can feel the power of Gilbert washing over you....

The Chroise is tugging at my heartstrings, but I am risisting. Was the Great Crash of '08 God's retribution? Is Chroise a false American Idol?

While I can certainly understand your consternation, as I have wondered on many a night, why Hamdan isn't on American Idol. But then I realized, Hamdan would win in week one because all other contestants would relinquish to the chroise. So, you see, he's not a false American Idol. He is what Idols in America dream to be.... Hamdan is America.

Attention people.......AVOID THE CHROISE!!!!

they can't. they are mesmerized by my chroise level. it's like a line of people in a Pink Floyd video where they all line up and fall into the meat grinder. they can blame Hamdan for pushing them in. i think Beerball is ready for seconds. :thumbsup: