Official Gibran Hamdan Fan Club Thread

Dan

From Chris Brown @ bb.com

HAMDAN NAMED TOP ARAB-AMERICAN ATHLETE: Bills quarterback Gibran Hamdan was recently named the top Arab-American athlete by NOX magazine a Middle East publication.

"I never expected to be on the cover of NOX magazine," said Hamdan. "I'm fortunate that it's the only publication in the Middle East even though my teammates got a hold of it. But it's pretty cool being named the top Arab-American athlete."

Hamdan is half Arab as his father is Palestinian. His mother is Pakistani. The family lived in Kuwait for six years when Gibran was growing up.

Please go to bb.com to view Hamdan's cover shot. As always, he is oozing chroise (even if the shot is phony).

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the obsession with this bum???

Don't start with the chroise they will fight back. They are obsessed with a career 3rd stringer. I will admit he looked good in the phony picture. How old is he in that picture?

This time of Hamdan is coming...

http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=6103

Steve Johnson pulled in a touchdown reception from Gibran Hamdan during red zone work on a post pattern in the back of the end zone.

Unfortunately the offense was unsuccessful punching the ball into the end zone on four straight attempts. Derek Schouman made a catch in the right flat for a short gain on first and goal. On second and goal Edwards rolled out but had to throw it away. On third and goal his pass was incomplete, and the result was the same on fourth and goal.

During 11-on-11 red zone work, Posluszny after settling into his drop, timed his jump perfectly at the goal line, and snared an Edwards pass intended for James Hardy in the back of the end zone with one hand for the interception

It was foretold that one would come to the land of ice and tears, that he would bring forth the sun with the power of his chroise and that he would bring to the land a prize greater than any other. So it has been written, so it shall be done.

For me:

-. Best QB to have played in NFL Europe ever (beating the likes of Shaun Hill, Kurt Warner, Brad Johnson, Jake Delhomme, Damian Huard, JT O'Sullivan, Jon Kitna to name a few).

-. Holds most NFL Europe alltime records as well as seasonal records.

-. Played and won a game playing on a heavily bruised ankle and another broken ankle; an injury incurrred on the first play of the game where he was targetted on purpose after the play was over.

-. He's a really nice guy.

-. Check my signature for a highlight vid.

-. He's doing really well with the Bills so far and will hopefully remain with the Bills for a long long time. and will hopefully become #2 QB next year after JP leaves.