JAY ROSEN: DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, due to my piss poor programming skills and *no sleep* - you need to add an article with yesterday's date so that last year's articles aren't mixed with this years. I tried to fix it, but it ain't happening today.

hey, due to my piss poor programming skills and *no sleep* - you need to add an article with yesterday's date so that last year's articles aren't mixed with this years. I tried to fix it, but it ain't happening today.

I love you, Scott.

It is valiant for you to attempt to cover Rosen's butt, but we know it is really him. :thumbdown:

Thanks for your efforts Scott. Quick question from someone who doesn't understand boo about what happens inside the computer.....do you have any guess about whether the lost data will be recoverable? We'll need to make alternate arrangement for the ongoing baseball draft if that is not looking possible in the next several days.

Thanks for your efforts Scott. Quick question from someone who doesn't understand boo about what happens inside the computer.....do you have any guess about whether the lost data will be recoverable? We'll need to make alternate arrangement for the ongoing baseball draft if that is not looking possible in the next several days.

at one point I thought it was, but I think that passed when they brought the machine down and back up. apparently there is a fine line between starting to fail and completely crapping the bed.

at one point I thought it was, but I think that passed when they brought the machine down and back up. apparently there is a fine line between starting to fail and completely crapping the bed.

Should we hold off on things like re-entering PM email addresses, avatars and the like, until things settle down?

Now THAT was bizarre. What complicated matters for me is, at the same time this place went down, buffalobills.com started getting redirected to a Network Solutions' page and/or an Adbaaz.com page. I have repeatedly checked my computer for any infection, and haven't found one...but, can't explain the redirect otherwise. Everything is now resolved.

Did anyone else had the problem with the Bills' site?

Now THAT was bizarre. What complicated matters for me is, at the same time this place went down, buffalobills.com started getting redirected to a Network Solutions' page and/or an Adbaaz.com page. I have repeatedly checked my computer for any infection, and haven't found one...but, can't explain the redirect otherwise. Everything is now resolved.

Did anyone else had the problem with the Bills' site?

FWIW Dean, I also ran iterations of my virus checker and spyware programs. Nothing detected.

FWIW Dean, I also ran iterations of my virus checker and spyware programs. Nothing detected.

Thanks, Cincy. Did you have trouble with buffalobills.com, too?