JAY ROSEN: DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice my post count is smaller ? Did we go back in time ?

We're in April 2007. Everything since then -- and I do mean everything, from posts to PMs to signatures -- has apparently drifted off into outer space.

Hey, I'll bet you $5 the Bills take that Lynch kid from Cal in the draft. And you wanna hear something really nutty? I think they're going to make a deal to get the LB from Penn State, too!

We're in April 2007. Everything since then -- and I do mean everything, from posts to PMs to signatures -- has apparently drifted off into outer space.

Hey, I'll bet you $5 the Bills take that Lynch kid from Cal in the draft. And you wanna hear something really nutty? I think they're going to make a deal to get the LB from Penn State, too!

Do I still have time to get my picks into LA's "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" Contest? :thumbsup:

Wow ! Has Scott learned the importance of backups from this experience ?

I dunno, I can see us taking that Edwards character in the third round, maybe a power back in the fourth... Wright out of Fresno? But Lynch and Poz? No. Lynch is too small and is a straight ahead runner, can't break tackles, and Poz won't fit in to an NFL linebacking corp right away.

Dream on Lori :thumbsup: