32 killed in Va. Tech shootings

stuckincincy

I love how this board takes no time to turn stories like this into either a political debate or a "FoxNews Sucks", or "CNN is full of lies." (yet somehow that poster knows the real truth).

And other times we have "silent" threads for peoples' dead dogs.

How about we just show some respect. Thirty some killed? Lets assume each of those people had 30 people who are either close family or close friend. (And I think that's a low number). We're talking about nearly 1000 people (And again, likely far more) that are absolutely devastated today and will be for weeks, months, and years.

But let's not forget that CNN is evil.... :lol:

RIP to those who died, and prayers to their families.

I love how you can twist people's words around so that they now have no respect for the dead, as if discussing the various ramifications surrounding this whole tragedy somehow connotes that.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course he still doesn't get the damn point. But hey, whatever.

A reply like this from you is my damn point.

I'll leave you guys to your arguments here. Some times (and its oh so rare) I think we should put our opinions of national news outlets aside and just grieve. But hey, that's just some "dumb kid" talking.

Good Day.

I'll leave you guys to your arguments here. Some times (and its oh so rare) I think we should put our opinions of national news outlets aside and just grieve. But hey, that's just some "dumb kid" talking.

Good Day.

Thanks for telling us how to grieve. I had forgotten if I ever really knew. But now I do know. Thanks again.

I love how this board takes no time to turn stories like this into either a political debate or a "FoxNews Sucks", or "CNN is full of lies." (yet somehow that poster knows the real truth).

How about we just show some respect. Thirty some killed? Lets assume each of those people had 30 people who are either close family or close friend. (And I think that's a low number). We're talking about nearly 1000 people (And again, likely far more) that are absolutely devastated today and will be for weeks, months, and years.

How would you like your Sactimony today, Sir?

We have it ala Larry King, or we could do it Greta Van slightly braised....

Somewhere in your cranium you think that people started silent threads for dogs with total disregard for the mass murdered.

C'mon people, you need to anticipate these things.

:lol:

I love how you can twist people's words around so that they now have no respect for the dead, as if discussing the various ramifications surrounding this whole tragedy somehow connotes that.

You mean we don't need Stojan to be our moral compass right now??

And we had two kids die from the local school in a car accident yesterday. Should the whole world stop and grieve them too? Why did they die, couldn't we have been seatbelts, airbags, etc... People die, you move on, it's part of the world. The media does suck because for these 32 people yesterday, another 100,000 died in car accidents, plane crashes, heart attacks, cancer, abortions, etc.... yesterday. Why don't we focus on them and their family grief. Because it isn't fantastic, it doesn't help the media and the political statement they want to make. Yeah it's said they died, but a lot of other people died yesterday. And their families are grieving no less.

Good Day.

Right back at you, dumbass. Look at the context - I wasn't taking the opportunity to say FoxSnooze sucks and I know everything they don't, I was advising a bunch of dumb, panicky morons that in an ongoing emergency, the news that comes out of said emergency is invariably inaccurate. But like I said...you don't get the point. Maybe you will when you grow up and have actually had to live through a real crisis.

And we had two kids die from the local school in a car accident yesterday. Should the whole world stop and grieve them too? Why did they die, couldn't we have been seatbelts, airbags, etc... People die, you move on, it's part of the world. The media does suck because for these 32 people yesterday, another 100,000 died in car accidents, plane crashes, heart attacks, cancer, abortions, etc.... yesterday. Why don't we focus on them and their family grief. Because it isn't fantastic, it doesn't help the media and the political statement they want to make. Yeah it's said they died, but a lot of other people died yesterday. And their families are grieving no less.

They're not victims, though. Don't forget, in America "victim" equal "hero".

No. It was the nappy headed Ho's that said that.

Doubtful. They went to Rutgers and based on the intelligence level that we;ve seen around her from Rutgers grads, no way in hell they are smart enough to come-up with something so profound.

Doubtful. They went to Rutgers and based on the intelligence level that we;ve seen around her from Rutgers grads, no way in hell they are smart enough to come-up with something so profound.

Great. Now they're not just nappy-headed hos, but STUPID nappy-headed hos? You better be careful, man. Sharpton suddenly has a lot of time on his hands.

Great. Now they're not just nappy-headed hos, but STUPID nappy-headed hos? You better be careful, man. Sharpton suddenly has a lot of time on his hands.

Didn't say stupid. Just Ed like. Of course just like our resident Rutgers grade they probably are into the whole oral pleasure thing.