32 killed in Va. Tech shootings

stuckincincy

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda wish I had a busier one, to tell the truth.

You could always post your own mock draft including us trading down to get all 7th round picks and still somehow draft, Peterson, Poz, Willis, Quinn, Ginn, etc... because every other team is too stupid and Marve knows better.

Currently I am writing the White Man's Burden Theory Cook Book and Other Recipes for the coming Oligarchy.

You?

Dare I LOL in this thread, as that would obviously be synonymous with me pissing on someone's grave and God knows the sum total of a person's humanity is based on posts they make on an internet forum....?

On a serious note, I was taken aback to find out that Cho Seung-Hui was revealed to be "a loner." After seeing this story and reading/watching a lot about it, I was really expecting the shooter to be charming, gregarious and having a lot of friends.

Not just a loner, but according to his English professor a "disturbed" loner with "dark writing".

Unusual...most mass murderers tend to be writers for Hallmark...

Not just a loner, but according to his English professor a "disturbed" loner with "dark writing".

Unusual...most mass murderers tend to be writers for Hallmark...

Sending you the best on this glorious day.

May you too rot in hell when you have you head blown off.

Happy Birthday.

I don't pay any attention to it. Mostly it depends on which computer I'm using at a given moment, and what the login's set to.

are the comupters labled...DC TOM, Crap Throwing Monkey or Bungee Jumper? Or is it a mystery only revealed when you come to the site...if so, how exciting...

are the comupters labled...DC TOM, Crap Throwing Monkey or Bungee Jumper? Or is it a mystery only revealed when you come to the site...if so, how exciting...

Pretty much a mystery. I don't know until I log on.

And yes, it's very exciting. Adds spice to the day.

In the future, please phrase all of your questions in the form of a Slap Shot quote. Thank you.