Bills --- cleaning staff

mead107

I miss ICE and SL. They may have aggravated the few how couldn't get over the fact that it's just a message board, but at least it made for interesting conversation at otherwise slow times.

There's plenty of imitators out there, Labatt. Pick a thread. Any thread.

I miss the balance between serious football talk and kidding 'round. We had it years ago when I first came across the Wall and we've been slowly losing that balance over the years.

I miss the balance between serious football talk and kidding 'round. We had it years ago when I first came across the Wall and we've been slowly losing that balance over the years.

Ah, yes, the good ol' days, when I could call AiO a cranky old harpy and no one got their panties wadded, and Rosen could ask why his soup got cold quicker when he reheated it in a microwave and nobody went into a frothing jihad over the answer, and we weren't chock-full of dumbass kids like LSI or Ed who were out trying to make a name for themselves on a friggin' message board.

Ah, yes, the good ol' days, when I could call AiO a cranky old harpy and no one got their panties wadded, and Rosen could ask why his soup got cold quicker when he reheated it in a microwave and nobody went into a frothing jihad over the answer, and we weren't chock-full of dumbass kids like LSI or Ed who were out trying to make a name for themselves on a friggin' message board.

You got that right brother.

Ahhhh shaddup, gramps.

Yeah... I think that's against the rules now.

any one work cleaning the offices at one bills drive ?

is it an outside contract ?

who puts the garbage in the dumpster ??

No idea about the inside work, but trash hauling and the Mob are hand-in-hand. I'd assume they are being extorted there, like many businesses.

I remember the good ol' days when you could call Gidge a nappy-haired ho and not end up sitting across from Al Sharpton.

I'm just an idiot, so I gots nuthin' here.

I remember the good ol' days when you could call Gidge a nappy-haired ho and not end up sitting across from Al Sharpton.

Thank God my hair is not nappy! :D

Imus and Rev.Al are both jerks......